Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Aztez now FREE on the Epic Games store

BigBizkit

In response to post #77503638. #77504233, #77509943 are all replies on the same post.

DerinHalil wrote: Why are you shilling for Epic lmao
TheBottomhoodofSteel wrote: >Advertising that a game is free
>> "hur dur why shill epic hur dur hur dur monkey brain say ebic bad"

GGs on the asinine post
elr0y7 wrote: I wouldn't call it shilling, but it's probably because it's one of their biggest new modding communities. So, the more people that have the (free) game, the more people that download mods.

I dont know why people do complain about Epic Store :D Steam needed some healthy concurrence and only because of this you have this particular game for free and lot of discounts on steam and even on epic.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #77503638. #77504233, #77509943, #77512028 are all replies on the same post.

DerinHalil wrote: Why are you shilling for Epic lmao
TheBottomhoodofSteel wrote: >Advertising that a game is free
>> "hur dur why shill epic hur dur hur dur monkey brain say ebic bad"

GGs on the asinine post
elr0y7 wrote: I wouldn't call it shilling, but it's probably because it's one of their biggest new modding communities. So, the more people that have the (free) game, the more people that download mods.
Draiamond wrote: I dont know why people do complain about Epic Store :D Steam needed some healthy concurrence and only because of this you have this particular game for free and lot of discounts on steam and even on epic.

What epic is providing IS NOT COMPETITION, shills never learn....

In response to post #77513343.

Shukuchi wrote: Yeah claim those games if you're a f*#@ing peasant that couldn't drop the combined price of £5 -10 for both of them... I'm looking forward to the day Epic dies because everyone only uses it to claim free games and this loss leading can't last forever... especially with how poorly performing the paid for exclusives are lmao

Actually almost £30 for them both. Check before you post

In response to post #77513343. #77513408 is also a reply to the same post.

Shukuchi wrote: Yeah claim those games if you're a f*#@ing peasant that couldn't drop the combined price of £5 -10 for both of them... I'm looking forward to the day Epic dies because everyone only uses it to claim free games and this loss leading can't last forever... especially with how poorly performing the paid for exclusives are lmao
thegenecide wrote: Actually almost £30 for them both. Check before you post

Epic isn't going anywhere guy. And who actually complains about getting stuff for free.... oh wait... self-entitled mod users!

In response to post #77514928.

ActualBuffalo wrote: How are you supposed to install mods with the Epic Games' version? Vortex doesn't detect it, and the exe directory isn't seen from manually addressing it. Vanilla game works fine but.... I dont want vanilla :'(

Well it's just another launcher right?

In response to post #77513343. #77513408, #77513468, #77513568, #77513648 are all replies on the same post.

Arthmoor wrote: Epic isn't going anywhere guy. And who actually complains about getting stuff for free.... oh wait... self-entitled mod users!
Shukuchi wrote: thegenecide I did, I checked on the Key resellers I use, and it's just over £10... oh wait are you a retard that buys from Steam dircetly??? no wonder you're a downie that defends epic...
Shukuchi wrote: Arthmoor Epic will go somewhere with how much they lose spending on exclusives and their reluctance to actually put forward the fortnite bux to making their store actually work and be competitive... christ I know the Epic shills had infested Reddit but shame they got in here too... btw I have probs donated more to authors than you have fggt

It's free. What exactly do you have to lose? Even if Epic closes (they won't-Steam has pissed off way too many game designers) you haven't lost any money and you know whether or not you liked it enough to buy it on Steam. Edited by pndragon65

In response to post #77513343. #77513408, #77513468, #77513568, #77513648, #77515393, #77515838 are all replies on the same post.

Arthmoor wrote: Epic isn't going anywhere guy. And who actually complains about getting stuff for free.... oh wait... self-entitled mod users!
Shukuchi wrote: thegenecide I did, I checked on the Key resellers I use, and it's just over £10... oh wait are you a retard that buys from Steam dircetly??? no wonder you're a downie that defends epic...
Shukuchi wrote: Arthmoor Epic will go somewhere with how much they lose spending on exclusives and their reluctance to actually put forward the fortnite bux to making their store actually work and be competitive... christ I know the Epic shills had infested Reddit but shame they got in here too... btw I have probs donated more to authors than you have fggt
pndragon65 wrote: It's free. What exactly do you have to lose? Even if Epic closes (they won't-Steam has pissed off way too many game designers) you haven't lost any money and you know whether or not you liked it enough to buy it on Steam.
Shukuchi wrote: @pndragon65 I have nothing to lose in fact I set up bots to log in and claim the free games so I might sell off the accounts to anyone dumb enough to indulge in having an epic account "Steam has pissed off way too many game designers" oh you mean the part where they put together an infrastructure to facilitate designers created the workshop to facilitate modders and implemented countless community features, what has Epic done apart from not even managing a f*#@in shopping cart in the almost 2 years it's been out for and you know what's worse than pissed of devs? Pissed off consumers Epic buying out things like crowdfunding projects only earns the consumer's contempt and devs can't have epic buy their stocks forever.

Shukuchi, on the Nexus since 05 Oct 2016.
Still hasn't learned how to behave in the comments.

Happy to report you :)