Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Aztez now FREE on the Epic Games store

BigBizkit

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #77561163.

acaligiuri27 wrote: Hey I've done the fix in the pinned comment, I've gone in and checked the file locations and the mods are there in the correct place and yet not a single mod will work and I have absolutely no idea why.

Which mods are you trying to use?

I tested a handful before posting that and they all appeared to work.

In response to post #77561163. #77564178 is also a reply to the same post.

acaligiuri27 wrote: Hey I've done the fix in the pinned comment, I've gone in and checked the file locations and the mods are there in the correct place and yet not a single mod will work and I have absolutely no idea why.
Pickysaurus wrote: Which mods are you trying to use?

i have the same problem. I do the workaround, the mods are there in the "mods Folder" but they dont work ingame.

I try to use: "Unlimited Savings", "Durability Fix"; Lockpicking overhaul" and "Aiming Dot"

In response to post #77561163. #77564178, #77568343, #77578893 are all replies on the same post.

Pickysaurus wrote: Which mods are you trying to use?

crashn2000 wrote: i have the same problem. I do the workaround, the mods are there in the "mods Folder" but they dont work ingame.

I try to use: "Unlimited Savings", "Durability Fix"; Lockpicking overhaul" and "Aiming Dot"
crashn2000 wrote: Thanks Pinkisaurus,

repacking the mods solves the problem!
all mods and the Bow Dot config file are working fine

Ok, so I'm not sure you gave me the correct mod names but here's my findings:

Bow Dot Reticle - https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/13?tab=description
This is not a "mod" it's a simple config file. If you double click the mod in Vortex and set the "modtype" to "dinput" it will install correctly.

Unlimited Saving - https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/1
Installs fine.

Durable weapons and armors - https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/262?tab=description
Installs fine.

Lockpicking Overhaul - https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/3
Installs fine.

Edit: I misread a couple of file names before, so I've updated my post. Edited by Pickysaurus

In response to post #77560588. #77575033 is also a reply to the same post.

HadToRegister wrote: Welcome to the internet, where people will complain, attack, and argue over a formerly $69.99 game (Now $39.99), being offered for FREE.

Ridiculousness like this make me look forward to the next K-T Boundary event.

LegendM2 wrote: really thought that was gonna be an assassins creed quote

Welcome to the Internet where people learned that NOTHING IS FREE and there is ALWAYS a catch. ;)

ps: If someone misses this or wants the game DRM free and cheaper (when not free) GOG has it on sale $14.99 of their $29.99 "DRM FREE as games should be" normal price. Edited by elpuertorro

In response to post #77560588. #77574198 is also a reply to the same post.

HadToRegister wrote: Welcome to the internet, where people will complain, attack, and argue over a formerly $69.99 game (Now $39.99), being offered for FREE.

elpuertorro wrote: Welcome to the Internet where people learned that NOTHING IS FREE and there is ALWAYS a catch. ;)

really thought that was gonna be an assassins creed quote

In response to post #77506568. #77506953 is also a reply to the same post.

NukesForEveryone wrote: It's such a big game, why would they give it away like that?
BigBizkit wrote: For promotional purposes. It's the game's two year anniversary.

Have more people DL the Epic launcher NEEDED for the game the more New Users more bragging for them and investors and worse for us as they keep growing and locking up games in exclusive deals.

In response to post #77560588. #77574198, #77575033 are all replies on the same post.

elpuertorro wrote: Welcome to the Internet where people learned that NOTHING IS FREE and there is ALWAYS a catch. ;)

ps: If someone misses this or wants the game DRM free and cheaper (when not free) GOG has it on sale $14.99 of their $29.99 "DRM FREE as games should be" normal price.
LegendM2 wrote: really thought that was gonna be an assassins creed quote

elpuertorro
Welcome to the Internet where people learned that NOTHING IS FREE and there is ALWAYS a catch. ;)

And what, pray tell, is the "catch"?
Explain without donning a Foil Hat. Edited by HadToRegister