• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441,756 posts
The cleanest clean savesNo mods, no skills, no level ups, no BS.

For modders and anyone who's tired of replaying certain parts of the game.

Includes Dawnguard only save.

BicycleDay

BicycleDay

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
noice

wolfhunter874

wolfhunter874

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 605 posts
This. Thanks, Helleu. I mod almost as much as I play, and every other "clean save" starts at bizarre places, strange levels (a level 8 clear save at Helgen?), and/or tons of garbage items in the inv. With your saves, I'll have one to skip DG completely, one to skip the nonsense province crossing to start DG, and a baby one for testing "early in"s. Will be back to endorse for sure. Thank you again.

HaotzOom

HaotzOom

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thank you very much, really good work.

Amardon

Amardon

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 696 posts
I'll certainly try out your work. It sounds great! I request you finish Dragonborn expansion. I kinda hate that one, especially those damn black books. :) Thanks for your good work.

Amardon

Amardon

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 696 posts
In response to post #77663143.

Spoiler

I wanted to revisit Legacy of the Dragonborn. It needs a new game, do you think it (#1) would work?

mgerrior68

mgerrior68

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 30 posts
In response to post #77663143. #77663258 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

+1 on this!

MeroRebellious

MeroRebellious

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 312 posts
In response to post #77663143. #77663258, #77668008 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

+1

Helleu

Helleu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
In response to post #77663143. #77663258, #77668008, #77668818 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Regarding your question about Legacy of the Dragonborn - there should not be any problems. Anything to do with the Dragonborn DLC has not been touched, the character has yet to encounter the cultists (usually happens after the first quick travel in this save).

You will be pleased to know that I am adding the Dragonborn only save by the end of this week. This will include the completion of the main quest line and the side quests within the Dragonborn DLC. One thing to note is that I have to leave out some "go talk to ... and convince them that ..." quests as they increase the speech skill. So far I have completed the main quest line, gathered all of the black books, killed the dragon priests and collected unique items such as Ahzida's armor and jewelry.

ChristopherC71

ChristopherC71

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 168 posts
This is awesome! I mod so much that I have frequently had to restart due to a new build. This takes out some of the pain points!! Your time spent on this is much appreciated. :)

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.026 seconds