19 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331,069 posts
Tales of New Reno Redux Choice Recorder

Interested in playing mods made by Cellblock Psycho? You'll need this to make sure certain mods choices carry over into the others.

Sherlock999

Sherlock999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
The mod did not work because i can't find TNR Redux: Episode 2 on Nexus. Please release TNR Redux : Episode 2 soon or hidden this mod until you release it.
img: <url>https://imgur.com/5T0lvwI</url>
P/s: I have both TNR Redux: Episode 0 and 1 installed.

Edited by Sherlock999, 24 February 2020 - 11:10 AM.

Masterwolf45

Masterwolf45

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 515 posts
In response to post #77814448.

Spoiler

This should have been included in the description, but for some reason was removed. Episode Two will come out shortly. Until then, please leave this esm disabled.

Edited by Masterwolf45, 24 February 2020 - 06:15 PM.

Izdaanya

Izdaanya

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
There's a problem: Vortex is complaining about missing masters.

"TNRChoices.esp depends on Tales of New New Reno Redux Episode Two.esm; Tales of New Reno Redux.esm; Tales of New Reno Redux Episode Zero.esm"

That means I can't use it with Episode Zero, than uninstall it and play Episode One, then Episode Two, but have to have it and all 3 episodes installed all at the same time to use it at all!

That's not how the master files from Someguy2000 and the Th3Overseer work. For example, I can uninstall New Vegas Bounties I, then play NVB II, etc.

Edited by Izdaanya, 29 May 2020 - 04:37 AM.

Masterwolf45

Masterwolf45

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 515 posts
In response to post #77835968.

Spoiler

This is because the mod actually carries over NPC's, old locations, and many other things. It deals with a lot more complex items. I'm sorry if that's inconvenient. As the description explains, don't activate it until episode two has been released.

Izdaanya

Izdaanya

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
In response to post #77835968. #77838458 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Alrighty, If that's how it must be, I'll deal with it. Thanks for the reply. I guess I'll patiently wait for Two. I am looking forward to it. I played Zero once before and enjoyed it.

Edited by Izdaanya, 25 February 2020 - 09:51 AM.

Kyogoku

Kyogoku

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
Hi there, quick question, im still thinking if i should play your mod or not, but that just depends if the title of your mods actually imply and leads our character to the city itself: So, do we go to New Reno at some point?

EDIT: woops, had my answers on a youtube comment section by you "However, the trip to Reno doesn't happen till episode 3" Sorry for wasting your time.

Edited by Kyogoku, 01 March 2020 - 08:57 PM.

gnampfblabla

gnampfblabla

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
i dont entirely get it: i understand that all 3 mods (episode zero, one and two) must be in the game files, but do i have to activate only the one im playing (in FOMM), or can i have all 3 active at the same time and it only needs this mod to connect them?

Edited by gnampfblabla, 27 March 2020 - 08:12 PM.

Masterwolf45

Masterwolf45

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 515 posts
In response to post #78756023.

Spoiler

ALL activated, ALL at once.

gnampfblabla

gnampfblabla

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
In response to post #78756023. #78767038 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

okey thanks - looking forward to play them, description looks awesome

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.020 seconds