85 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,995,581 posts
Vault-Tec Workshop Lighting Fix

A non-intrusive mod that aims to fix inconsistencies within the Vault-Tec Workshop DLC. This version addresses three of the main lighting issues, makes some minor quality of life changes and adds two new light sets for performance and eye-candy.

justcallmedots

justcallmedots

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
what is the difference between fallout4/mods/17174 and this mod?

litbeep

litbeep

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
In response to post #77844863.

Spoiler

This is a more up-to-date version, but I have removed the snapping due to game updates breaking the meshes. I have also consolidated every variant (if you remember from the old mod there were 3 different versions to choose from) and made some adjustments to the lens flares. I then created a variant with godrays for maximum eye-candy.

Edited by litbeep, 25 February 2020 - 12:04 PM.

justcallmedots

justcallmedots

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
In response to post #77844863. #77844993 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

But the screenshots show exactly the same thing from two different accounts! same description style too as if you would just download that mod and reupload this mod with some unknown changes. Don't people need permission for that kind of stuff?

litbeep

litbeep

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
In response to post #77844863. #77844993, #77845193 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Hi, I've tweaked the screenshots. Hopefully it is easier to tell the difference now. I copied the old file's description and made my own changes to it, although I should clarify that it is built off of the other mod. If you read Petemichaelbabicki's description he states that we (the users) can do whatever we want with his mod.

Fiona159

Fiona159

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
Well done!Finally, someone decided to update this useful mod.Thank).Endors

Edited by Fiona159, 25 February 2020 - 01:06 PM.

justcallmedots

justcallmedots

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
In response to post #77844863. #77844993, #77845193, #77845333 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Ok. sorry for the confusion.

NursemanRudd

NursemanRudd

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
Thank you so much for this, it has really annoyed me over time. Any chance of a straight replacer without an .esp? I'm constantly fighting the esp limit. Many thanks!

ScottyX2

ScottyX2

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
simply amazing

TakahashiThePimp

TakahashiThePimp

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 559 posts
In response to post #77851168.

Spoiler

The esp is used to change certain data for the lights. But you can flag it as an ESL so that it won't count towards your plugin limit.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21618
Works for FO4 as well. Only takes a few seconds but will save you headaches in the future.

Page loaded in: 1.022 seconds