4 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020,147 posts
Buffed Melee

This mod buffs melee units by making them more resilient to ranged damage when in melee and by making them less dependent on the ability to stagger and having stagger resistance to be effective.

Shakiko

Shakiko

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Thanks for sharing, will try this one happily, as I was kinda missing the semi-usefulness of melee that existed in Aow2 and AowSM (even though it was mostly due to Block (and own units lowering your hit chance too) there)

[edit] When playing, the game insists that this mod is and outdated version, any idea why ? (tested on Game version 1.200.39818 and 1.201.40127, mod freshly downloaded on from Feb 27)

Edited by Shakiko, 27 February 2020 - 10:29 PM.

RogueRifler

RogueRifler

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 169 posts
In response to post #77915093.

Spoiler

The notification you are seeing is a bug on Triumph's part. It'll show up whenever you use a mod. I was a little perplexed it wasn't fixed in the hot patch.

Edit:
Updated the mod descriptions to reflect this.

Edited by RogueRifler, 28 February 2020 - 01:25 AM.

Alexander0205

Alexander0205

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
The mods folder is not in the path you are describing. When creating it manually and unpacking your file, this mod does not work. Need some extra tool for this? This is true by the way for all other mods here. Please help!

RogueRifler

RogueRifler

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 169 posts
In response to post #81595988.

Spoiler

I just tested this and it works. Make sure that your are enabling the mod in the Paradox Launcher, mods are disabled by default. For this mod in particular the file path should be Documents/Paradox Interactive/Age of Wonders Planetfall/Mods/BuffedMelee/BuffedMelee.zip

Page loaded in: 1.031 seconds