7 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023,223 posts
-ARK's- Tropical Skyrim Immersion

a immersion overhaul for Tropical Skyrim, name changes, creature edits, and custom textures. a must have for anyone using tropical Skyrim

DarShonDo

DarShonDo

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 759 posts
Very Nice!! I'm looking forward to seeing this mod grow. I think I will make a tropical profile in MO2 and try it out. Thanks and Kuddos.

ckstxjimmy

ckstxjimmy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
In response to post #77944453.

Spoiler

no thanks required. I hope you enjoy it.

GothiOdal

GothiOdal

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 43 posts
I loved Tropical Skyrim for LE, any chance you'll end up introducing sand dune like areas that TS had? either way, keep up the hard work my friend!

ckstxjimmy

ckstxjimmy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
In response to post #78068743.

Spoiler

perhaps. right now I have a few other things in the work for Tropical Skyrim along with other mod project but I will see

Edited by ckstxjimmy, 04 March 2020 - 08:52 AM.

Nabir

Nabir

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
Been using this for a couple of weeks now. Nice work. The only thing I've noticed odd is the squirrels...their tails are to large and their movement looks strange.

Thanks for this mod. Endorsed.

Nabir

Nabir

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
In response to post #78068743. #78071333 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I second the sand dune areas idea. I loved the desert look around Whiterun in Tropical Skyrim.

bluepheonix

bluepheonix

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
This is awesome. Maybe an add-on that replaces a few of the most common out-of-place npc dialogs ("warm food, warm drinks, warm beds"), or adjusts inn braziers to instead contain ice blocks to cool the place down? I don't know how much work those would each be, but that's the sort of thing. Maybe just removing the most out-of-place lines entirely would work ("come on in and get the cold out")?

Page loaded in: 0.945 seconds