384 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,020,176 posts
Unit Stat Fixes and Aserai cavalry fix

Fixes wrong stats that some units have in the game such as Khuzait Heavy Lancer having the stats of a tier 1 unit despite being a tier 5 unit, some crossbow units having bow skill instead of crossbow skill etc. Also fixes Aserai having a t2 as the basic unit thus lockign out the other half of the unit tree with Mameluke units.

Gawainzl

Gawainzl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Can you upload a Vortex version please?

Gunteraz

Gunteraz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #78990613.

Spoiler

I might later today. I have never used Vortex before and i'm too tired at the moment to learn. Need to sleep first.

CaptainSparkelz

CaptainSparkelz

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 216 posts
A module version would be appreciated. I hate having to re-apply my mods after every frequent update.

SaMuRaILTU

SaMuRaILTU

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
In response to post #78990613. #78990623 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you, be sure to take your time. Take Care.

Gunteraz

Gunteraz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
In response to post #78990733.

Spoiler

I don't know how to do that but i might look into it later. Hopefully TaleWorlds will fix it themselves soon so this mod wont be needed.

SomeDudeOnTheW3B

SomeDudeOnTheW3B

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
Hi! I made a tutorial about how to make a proper XML module for Mount and Blade Warband.
It is pretty easy to follow and increase mod compatibility!

Get my tutorial here: https://www.nexusmod...nerlord/mods/61

If the video is too painfull to watch you can simply download the example I provided (Skill Modif Mod).

If you have trouble I can make the modification to your mod myself, I only need the list of files edited and the list of ids modified.

Giving me some credits would be nice :)

Have a nice day!

CaptainSparkelz

CaptainSparkelz

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 216 posts
In response to post #78990733. #78991123 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Not getting my hopes up after the save corruption patch did absolutely nothing.

Maelstrom89

Maelstrom89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
In response to post #78990733. #78991123, #78991523 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

It's quite easy, I've actually already done it. I would link it but I think it goes against the rules and I'd rather get your permission. If you want to do it yourself; here's how:

1) Download the blank XML project from https://www.nexusmod...ds/61?tab=files
2) Extract to /Mount and Blade II:Bannerlord/Modules so it's in the same folder as Native, Sandbox, SandboxCore, and Storymode (you probably know this)
3) The name of the folder is by default is "BlankModule", change this to what you'd like to call your mod in the module directory. Let's use "UnitFix" as an example.
4) Inside your mod will be ModuleData (folder) and SubModule.xml
5) Speeding it up, take the two files you're modifying and toss 'em inside ModuleData. (spcultures.xml and spnpccharacters.xml)
6) Open up SubModule.xml and you should see this

<Module>  <Name value="DISPLAY_NAME"/>   <Id value="FOLDER_NAME"/>  <Version value="v1.0.0"/>  <SingleplayerModule value="true"/>  <MultiplayerModule value="false"/>  <DependedModules>    <DependedModule Id="Native" />    <DependedModule Id="SandBoxCore" />    <DependedModule Id="Sandbox" />    <DependedModule Id="StoryMode" />  </DependedModules>  <SubModules>  </SubModules>  <Xmls>  </Xmls></Module>

DISPLAY_NAME is the name of the mod inside the launcher. FOLDER_NAME is the name of the mod inside the module folder. The very end of the file is important, we need to paste some stuff between the <Xml></Xml> brackets. For now, let's make an example for the first two values. Let's say your mod folder is called "UnitFixes", and you call your mod "Fixes for Troop Trees". Change 'em.

After you change those values, now we need.. the module needs to know where the files you're modifying are located at and stuff. More information is from the XML guide somedude posted. It'll look like this.

<Module>  <Name value="Fix for Troop Trees"/>  <Id value="TroopFix"/>  <Version value="v1.0.0"/>  <SingleplayerModule value="true"/>  <MultiplayerModule value="false"/>  <DependedModules>    <DependedModule Id="Native" />    <DependedModule Id="SandBoxCore" />    <DependedModule Id="Sandbox" />    <DependedModule Id="StoryMode" />  </DependedModules>  <SubModules>  </SubModules>	<Xmls>		<XmlNode>                			<XmlName id="SPCultures" path="spcultures"/>			<IncludedGameTypes>				<GameType value = "Campaign"/>				<GameType value = "CampaignStoryMode"/>				<GameType value = "CustomGame"/>			</IncludedGameTypes>		</XmlNode>    		<XmlNode>                			<XmlName id="NPCCharacters" path="spnpccharacters"/>			<IncludedGameTypes>				<GameType value = "Campaign"/>				<GameType value = "CampaignStoryMode"/>				<GameType value = "CustomGame"/>			</IncludedGameTypes>		</XmlNode>  	</Xmls></Module>

Once that's done, that's actually about it, just make sure your mod is enabled. For extra points, if you want to rename the files you're modifying, as explained in the guide from somedude, you can do spcultures_stats and spnpcharacters_equipment for example,.. Just make sure to also rename the path="spcultures" and path="spnpcharacters" lines to what you renamed them to. I am not sure if it can be entirely renamed.

Edited by Maelstrom89, 03 April 2020 - 10:34 AM.

Takehitsu

Takehitsu

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
If you could also fix some of the skills, for example, Looters throw stones but from What I have seen none of the basic recruits and or peasants will throw stones very irritating.

Page loaded in: 1.045 seconds