• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,995,950 posts
Skyrim Re-ShadedWhile nothing bests a great ENB, they can, for many, completely tank FPS.
SKYRIM RE-SHADED is an attempt to bring ENB style colour, tone, sharpness, and effects while maintaining the highest possible performance levels.

Ben21174

Ben21174

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
wild west and high fantasy look amazing!!!! endorse. btw is compatible with obsidian weathers?

Edited by Ben21174, 19 May 2020 - 05:47 PM.

flynnmichael81

flynnmichael81

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
In response to post #81081683.

Spoiler

Thanks! And yes, all the screenshots I took used Obsidian, but it works with all weather mods!

Rubenoky

Rubenoky

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts
Thanks for your amazing work!!

flynnmichael81

flynnmichael81

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
In response to post #81082108.

Spoiler

Thank you. I made them during a recent play-through and it was no trouble to share!

ZombiePromQueen

ZombiePromQueen

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
Thank you for this mod. I usually do not use ENB because even on a good PC it still is a performance killer. But I hate having the flat and weirdly bright vanilla game. I am just starting a modlist and had never tried ReShade before. I seen one of the presets were named Wild West and looked really good in your Screen Shots. So I thought I would try it. I loaded in to game to check it out. It is so good. I really love it. Even without weather or lighting or anything else it looks so great. So thank you again!

TitanSubZero15

TitanSubZero15

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 63 posts
Will download and test out. Do you have plans for a more "Natural" preset like NAT-ENB or PhotoRealistic Tamriel ENB?

Viole1369

Viole1369

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Will it play nice with Rudy for Obsidian Weathers ENB? Screenshots look nice and wanted to test out ReShade

flynnmichael81

flynnmichael81

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
In response to post #81100823.

Spoiler

There is no reason that it shouldn't. I've not tried it with Ruddy, but it works alongside other ENBs.

flynnmichael81

flynnmichael81

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
In response to post #81092283.

Spoiler

Clear View stays fairly true the vanilla colours, mostly altering sharpness. I do have a few other presets in the works though, one of which keeps to a more 'true' colour palette.

Page loaded in: 0.910 seconds