13 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,995,052 posts
Nordic Sturgia

Mod that makes the Sturgian troops more nordic, trying to represent the historical scandinavian armies of the IX - X centuries

bones8608

bones8608

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 137 posts
does this change all shields of npcs as well or just your own units or just sturgian units?

hasd123

hasd123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
good job, bro...

hasd123

hasd123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #81125798.

Spoiler

just for sturgian units

Hiclipucli1

Hiclipucli1

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Hello. how do you add so many shield pattern to soldiers? or this is feature in 1.4. version?

MarcGM87

MarcGM87

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #81149843.

Spoiler

you need the mod "BearMyShield" and the optional file of this mod "Shield designs for Bear My Shield mod". Just extract the file in the folder ModuleData of the mod "BearMyShield"

Edited by MarcGM87, 22 May 2020 - 08:34 AM.

AfesceSDE12

AfesceSDE12

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
It is good for Sturgian's noble soldiers to be changed to infantry

egeregereger

egeregereger

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
I cannot stress my appreciation enough for your work over the shields. That has been the mod I've been looking all along since I prefer mostly raider/barbarian-type game play. I also really enjoyed to see the realism put into action for the troop trees. I was wondering whether your mods are save game compatible. Are all of them or some of them?

Thanks for the mod

MarcGM87

MarcGM87

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #81191533.

Spoiler

Thanks! Shield desings and uniform color Mods are savegame compatible, with my troops mod you can use you old savegames, but if you savegame with the mod and then you deactivate it it will crash to the desktop, like most of the mods that add new troops.

egeregereger

egeregereger

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
In response to post #81191533. #81254408 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

No, I'm not deactivating the mod anytime soon =)

I could not manage to have your shield designs in my game though. It can be the BannerPaste Mod, maybe that's why they didn't appear in the game. I will retry tomorrow without the other mod.

I installed the mod with vortex, game 1.4.1, and I also followed the manual replacement written in the description. Your troop trees replace the others nice and slowly, but after their recruitment, their shields display my banner. Hopefully its a conflict with the BannerPaste. Fingers're crossed

Page loaded in: 1.080 seconds