23 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,995,582 posts
Bloodstained RandoEnhancer

A mod to make the new Randomizer Mode more fun and reduce unbeatable seeds generated by the official randomizer

Dragon09320932

Dragon09320932

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Ok wow, this mod does a lot. Can you cut it up and make some things separate mods? Like the restored music and enhanced books? Otherwise all very cool stuff.

Dragon09320932

Dragon09320932

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
Could you also make the music changes (the unused music, the 8 bit music tracks in sound test mode) a separate file as well?

ithinkandicode

ithinkandicode

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Damn JZweig86, this is crazy impressive

JZweig86

JZweig86

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 7 posts
In response to post #81228538.

Spoiler

It will be split out eventually. This has taken nearly a week to create so it will not be so easy to split apart.

4DL

4DL

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Thanks for this and for splitting the various modding options into individual packages. It's really sad that a fan has to optimize the official randomizer to this degree.
Have you considered trying to implement a UI tweak to remove the speedrun mode clock being displayed in rando mode?

Kheldarn

Kheldarn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
This is a very good mod, and I was happy to see that the various things were split, allowing users to pick and choose.

Now, of course, I have a question: Is it possible to make it so that Stat Ups are never in Chests/Bags?

Thanks for the work you did on this!

JZweig86

JZweig86

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 7 posts
In response to post #81577293.

Spoiler

The only way to do that would be to remove them from the game entirely. All breakable wall, chest, and bag loot are in the same loot pool.

JZweig86

JZweig86

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 7 posts
In response to post #81557848.

Spoiler

I haven't done any graphical editing with this mod and that is what it would take to tweak the UI. There is nothing in the data tables that will allow a modder to disable the timer.

Kheldarn

Kheldarn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #81577293. #81633008 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Ah, OK. So if that were to ever happen, I guess it's on the devs. And I don't see that happening. Oh well. Thanks again for the great work you did on this!

Page loaded in: 0.949 seconds