539 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033,966 posts
MW5 Mercs Reloaded (BETA)

This mod aims to first and foremost bring back the much needed detailed mech customization to MW5, along with brand new gameplay features.

Rototh

Rototh

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 21 posts
This mod looks amazing but I'm already a good bit into the campaign with lots of other mods. Would you recommend restarting with only this mod and other compatible? This mod looks good enough to warrant a full restart but I can't decide if i should wait for another play through...

navida1

navida1

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
In response to post #81703073.

Spoiler

I'd finish the current campaign first if I were you.

Rototh

Rototh

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 21 posts

I appreciate the fast reply, I'll take your advice and will definitely be installing this after I finish this run. 

Timberwulf518

Timberwulf518

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Is this compatible with the re-scale mod?

navida1

navida1

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
In response to post #81704853.

Spoiler

As the main page says:

''''''''''' Extra QoL packages:
- This mod includes my re-scale mod with a couple updates. You will need to uninstall the original one
- This mod includes my better laser visuals and trail fixes mods, you can uninstall those from your pak folder now
"""""

so....
yeah.

Kh0rnz

Kh0rnz

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 204 posts
Howdy there haven't jumped into this just yet but wondering if weapon values were altered at all ? Velocity damage ETC ? Also thanks for the full radar and thermals now I can finally put some sounds to the thermal optics.

navida1

navida1

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
In response to post #81705253.

Spoiler

Weapon values were not altered. You can install mods that alter those separately. There should be no conflict if other mods are just weapons only.

cszolee79

cszolee79

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Wow, nice. Will have to test it soon.
Are there any "new" mech variants in the mod? (I mean the missing variants that exist in MWO but not in MW5).

navida1

navida1

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
In response to post #81705843.

Spoiler

No new variants are added (although the existing variants were overhauled to get their MWO hardpoints back.... some even got more to boot... look at HBK 4G... lol)...
New variants will be part of a big update to this mod to increase the mech roster (including some of the existing variants with custom builds)

Edited by navida1, 05 June 2020 - 09:51 AM.

Page loaded in: 0.988 seconds