36 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,016,874 posts
The Mercenary Set - CBBE Bodyslide Files

Finally, some working cbbe files for the amazing the mercenary pack by L0rd0fWar

BladesShogun

BladesShogun

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
holy s*** finally, thank you

Venomless

Venomless

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
In response to post #82419243.

Spoiler

yeah no problem :) i recently got back to fallout 4 again, and found out that this mod didn't have propper bodyslide files, and that only the ones made by JackJack88 are still active. And so, I found an easy guide to making bodyslide files, and outfit studio has some neat new stuff that was not back then, so that's kinda cool. I really wanted to see it working on my character, so i did this. i marked in requirements what i have installed. so be sure to also install the "CBBBE - Pre-Built meshes" which you can find on the original mod page.

Edited by Venomless, 26 June 2020 - 10:38 AM.

BladesShogun

BladesShogun

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
In response to post #82419243. #82419683 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Awesome, thanks

OlDreaddy

OlDreaddy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
The chest is still warped.

WalterProof34

WalterProof34

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts
Thank you... But i have a problem with the B-90 armor (Bodyslide is unable to load the gloves nif). Do you know a fix ?

Venomless

Venomless

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
In response to post #82421348.

Spoiler

i did not do those. I didn't touch gloves, or masks, because they didn't alter the body that much. I looked at their mesh and found out that it's basically just the fingers, but i can do that quickly an upload it. I'm still continuing testing, so thank you for quick review :)

btw, I should probably specify, that only files i have are the base pack and the CBBE Pre-Built Meshes. i don't have anything else besides that

Edited by Venomless, 26 June 2020 - 12:26 PM.

Venomless

Venomless

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
In response to post #82421333.

Spoiler

can you upload an image? i will look into it, just need details, which piece is broken for you

btw, I should probably specify, that only files i have are the base pack and the CBBE Pre-Built Meshes. i don't have anything else besides that

Edited by Venomless, 26 June 2020 - 12:24 PM.

OlDreaddy

OlDreaddy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
In response to post #82421333. #82421623 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I should also say that it's the heavy it the chest piece model that gets warped ingame. Medium and light still work fine.

Venomless

Venomless

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
In response to post #82421333. #82421623, #82422368 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

is it those mag pouches? because i intentionaly did not conform them, so they stay straight. it's kinda weird seeing weapon magazines being twisted, because of bigger "assets". could i see it, how it deforms? because on my end, everything seems fine

Page loaded in: 1.015 seconds