491 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569,345 posts
TSC Moon Base

Adds base on the moon with a few short quests.
I really suck at promoting and describing things.. play the mod to find out :)
If someone could sum up this mod and give a description that would be great also :P

DB5

DB5

Ben

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
http://fallout3.nexu...344775.jpg-This is the prison or this: http://fallout3.nexu...-1358344797.jpg Huh you changed more thing when I tested it frist time.

Edited by DB5, 16 January 2013 - 02:08 pm.

StrykZ

StrykZ

TSC Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
the second one :)

DB5

DB5

Ben

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
Cant wait to your upload :) And what is the first? The TSC needed a big prison long time ago XD

Edited by DB5, 16 January 2013 - 02:13 pm.

StrykZ

StrykZ

TSC Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
it's taking forever :(

RicardoRs1990

RicardoRs1990

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
I don't what to spoil any surprises but could you tell exactly how is the player suposed to go to the moonbase, because I've funded the operation and waited all the required time and completed the first quest, but then I've recieved the second one but with no clue whatsoever of what to do now. Oh, and could you make it compatible Archer1's version of the commander's office? It's a very nice setup but your mod seems to conflict with it.

Devilman1975

Devilman1975

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
Nice work on the moonbase, StrykZ. I'm happy to see it finally released on the Nexus. I apologise for not being able to test the final test version (life was pretty hectic back then). Everything looks fine but I got a problem on my end. I just finished the mission at outpost 2 but my game always crashes after I'm transported back to the moonbase. I hope nobody else is having the same problem and I'll reinstall the mod and try again. I've also noticed that the emitters for the TSC logos appear to be rotating instead of the logo. Anyway good work on this. Now I can give this mod my endorsement. Edit @ Ricardo - Head to the valkyrie in the main hangar (not the one that takes you to Moscow). One of the control panels beside the valkyrie takes you to the moon shutell interior.

Edited by Devilman1975, 16 January 2013 - 06:25 pm.

flamenx01

flamenx01

Bonny Scotsman

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,391 posts
RicardoRs1990 - How does it conflict with Archers office? I tested it with his office a few times and it works fine with it in my experience.

RicardoRs1990

RicardoRs1990

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
Yes, the emitters are rotationg. But I whas amazed by the humvees and the oxigen system, the energy seals to the buildings, brilliant job!

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I have the same problem as Devilman1975

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.759 seconds