235 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017,838 posts
RI - Primary Needs

RI - Primary Needs adds "Primary Needs" feature. PC needs to take Sleep, Food, Drink periodically.

This MOD is originally designed as supplemental part of "Real Injuries". I highly recommend to use this mod with "Real Injuries.

Type2

Type2

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
does this version have popups now ingame? so it tells you when your sleepy or need to eat?

kschenk

kschenk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
@frodone,

Thanks for comment :)

@Type2,

No "Popup" notice. But you can see some info message at Quest Objective area. (Middle Left)
It tells when you hungry, thirsty and tired.

Erierth

Erierth

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts
man, im amazed by this mod
as soon i try it, i will post a comment, rate and give you kudos

youreviltwinSA

youreviltwinSA

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 530 posts
Wow, this mod looks incredible. I've seen other sleep/eating/drinking requirement mods before, but this looks very impressive! I will definately try this out and rate afterwards.

The feature of cooking food looks especially interesting, though seems a bit complicated. Rather than cooking a meal using Rad-X to improve a condition, wouldn't it be simply for the player to just eat the normal raw food and then take a Rad-X?

kschenk

kschenk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Wow, this mod looks incredible. I've seen other sleep/eating/drinking requirement mods before, but this looks very impressive! I will definately try this out and rate afterwards.

The feature of cooking food looks especially interesting, though seems a bit complicated. Rather than cooking a meal using Rad-X to improve a condition, wouldn't it be simply for the player to just eat the normal raw food and then take a Rad-X?

Sorry my bad write.

Cooking Raw Meats does not need Rad-X. Only needs Field Cooker, and Cooking Pack (One time battery and salt and some other things for tasting).

Rad-X needs for "Water Improvement". You can improve your bad water to dirty water (less radiated).

runicNomad

runicNomad

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 749 posts
glad to have all the needs together now
thanks for the MOD!

Question:
I am a left handed mouse user so I use my numpad for movement. VATS is tagged to + now and every time I click it I get some numerical values.
How do I change the binded keys?

kschenk

kschenk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Question:
I am a left handed mouse user so I use my numpad for movement. VATS is tagged to + now and every time I click it I get some numerical values.
How do I change the binded keys?

From System Config Menu, you can see "Config Key" in config menu.
Then follow to instruction.

Enjoy :)

runicNomad

runicNomad

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 749 posts
thanks thanks!!

kschenk

kschenk

Enthusiast