1340 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444,805 posts
SmoothCam

SmoothCam is a highly configurable third-person camera, with smooth frame-interpolation and a raycasting crosshair to help you aim.

ViktoriaLanders

ViktoriaLanders

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
Looks very interesting, though I don't understand half of what it says it does.

Maybe a short video to showcase what this mod actually does could help a lot of users ;)

bloodritual1974

bloodritual1974

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 347 posts
i love this mod,been using it a few days,got it from another site,easier to write a few words than download again to endorse.

hitman47101

hitman47101

• Premium Member
  • 2,615 posts
Congrats on the release and reaching beta! I've been using various versions of this off of Git for months myself, I believe it's a big part of the future of 3rd person in this game.

My guess is that this isn't something you'll be able to provide on your end, but compatibility with Camera Head Tracking or replicating its main feature:

https://www.nexusmod...tion/mods/19189

Would really complete the 3rd person experience in my opinion, it likely tries to hook the same places and as a result it simply doesn't work at all with Smooth Cam.

Cheers!

Edited by hitman47101, 10 October 2020 - 01:33 PM.

JackSalova

JackSalova

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
This is awesome. I have been using this for a couple of hours and had close to no problems. 

I'm currently using version 1.7 Alpha. What is new in version Beta 1.0? Would it be safe to update mid playthrough? 

Kindleshard

Kindleshard

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
In response to post #85892688.

Spoiler

I agree a video would help us to understand the functionality

Ashnur

Ashnur

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,730 posts
Incredibe mod, nothing less!
Pretty sure it's hand down the best camera mod available.
But as others said, it's complex. Very complex.
A detailed guide of the features would be very interesting, and/or a video guide.
But what's the most important is the quality of your mod. It's incredible!

Edited by Ashnur, 10 October 2020 - 01:53 PM.

13coins

13coins

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts
Nice, I've been using your Alpha version with great enthusiasm for a while now. One of the most impressive mods of all time imo.
Even the alpha worked out of the box for me, excited to try out this new Beta version.  Thanks for this absolute masterpiece!

Th0raxeThe1mp4ler

Th0raxeThe1mp4ler

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 286 posts
In response to post #85893143.

Spoiler

I am gonna have to second this. I really love Look What You See so having a good 3rd person camera mod that works alongside it is my next big step. Will be tracking.

LordPhoenix82nd

LordPhoenix82nd

Graphics Junky

• Premium Member
  • 1,469 posts
Oh wow, I tried out this mod without fully understanding everything and I must say, this mod is incredible. It feels like a successor to 3PCO, but so much more than that. Absolute staple in my load order now!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.962 seconds