27 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,440,224 posts
UnfriendlyTerritory

This mod slows down army movement in Enemy Territory and speeds up army movement in Friendly Territory.

Cheyron

Cheyron

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,994 posts
looks cool but can i suggest one thing for an update. Add MCM and make the 0.5 configurable :) I would like to use this but I think 0.5 might be too much. That is 50% the base speed?

RetiredEmo

RetiredEmo

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
I like the concept a lot, but when added to an existing save, it slowed my game down to a crawling hault whenever I moved around. 
When stationary, everything is fine, but whilst moving it was unplayable.

Only tried old save, did not start new game.

niektromp

niektromp

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Also really like the concept.
can somebody confirm that you need to start a new game? then i'll wait until 1.5.6.
I agree with Cheyron. everybody has probably a different preference and more people will be inclined to try the mod. 

SidusPreclarum

SidusPreclarum

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
In response to post #87753003.

Spoiler

Hahaha, saw this mod on the Today's list, immediately wondered "Is this Cheyron's ? Nope. Well, could have been, this definitely looks like something he could have liked." And here you are.

manucapo123

manucapo123

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
amazing, dude. there is a chance to ad borders to the map to get a better perspective of where to go and what path is the shorter? and this mod would be compatible with settlement change culture mod? Great work, keep it up, all of us are looking forward to deeper diplomacy in game for more inmersion

Solmyr77

Solmyr77

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 110 posts
Would be great combined with a mod that would let AI lords occasionally destroy bandit hideouts, since otherwise they spin out of control all over the map where you are not cleaning them up. Had all of western Vlandia overrun by bandits in a game. xD

SimplyCD

SimplyCD

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts
This. lol

SimplyCD

SimplyCD

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts
In response to post #87768398. #87771803 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Dupe :/

Edited by SimplyCD, 07 December 2020 - 09:12 PM.

chinux23

chinux23

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
In response to post #87753003. #87756078 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks for the suggestion. That's what I planned next. By the way, 0.5 is 0.5 of the speed, not factor.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.158 seconds