5062 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291,024 posts
Amd Performance Fix

This mod fixes a bug with Amd cpus only using half of the CPU cores.

zaK1946

zaK1946

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Ryzen 5 3600x, no real increase of performance with this.

shelomom33

shelomom33

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Como instalo? coloco esses arquivos onde? 

heraoliveiras

heraoliveiras

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
In response to post #87925913.

Spoiler

Na diretório "C:\Program Files\Cyberpunk 2077\bin\x64"

sjbox

sjbox

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
Drag and drop to the "bin\x64" folder 

Confirmed it works, made no difference for me though. 5950x no noticeable perf increase.

Tencer386

Tencer386

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 32 posts
I don't understand people saying it doesn't increase performance.

With this installed I could actually get a stable 60 in the square at the bottom of V's apartment building where before it would be in the 50s - high 40s with my GPU utilization dropping by at least a third indicating a massive CPU bottleneck. Driving around is better as well but it does still drop into the 50s moving fast through denser areas, I think that's more to do with streaming data. I drove around Corpo plaza as well, a place that would drop me into the 40's and it was mostly 60s with an occasional drops into the high 50's.

My GPU utilization problem has been alleviated as well as its not getting bottlenecked to hell by the CPU, staying in the 90's most of the time.

My specs are R5 3600x, RTX 3080, 16gb [email protected], game installed on a NVME SSD. I was running at ultra RTX with psycho settings on RT Lighting and SSR with Cascade shadow res dialed back to medium. Also here is proof of utilization:

https://cdn.discorda...808/unknown.png

I still think the game needs an optimization pass as I think my specs should hold at least into the 70s.

Thanks for this fix!

Edited by Tencer386, 12 December 2020 - 11:54 PM.

olorochi

olorochi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
only really optimises the game if you have a cpu bottleneck

heraoliveiras

heraoliveiras

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Muito obrigada! 

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Ryzen 7 3800x and RTX 2070 super, I can definitely say this worked for me. I was getting low 50s fps in one area, but after this the same area was around 80+.

sulz47

sulz47

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I am using 3950x with 2080ti i am still seeing the performance issues, my cps locked to 36 to 45% I have downloaded the file and extracted the files in bin/x64 folder but i m in game and there is no performance boost. I have SMT set to AUTO, i have aus rog x570e motherboard

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.421 seconds