102 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,290,978 posts
More Feats

Adds additional feats into the game such as Crossbow Expert and Telekinesis. Also adds missing functionality to existing feats

jauntyharrison

jauntyharrison

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Great work! Is there any chance sentinel could be added to the pipeline?

druth

druth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
In response to post #88367403.

Spoiler

Or "Infernal Constitution" which seems easy.  The other tiefling feat"Flames of Phlegethos" to roll 1's on fire damage would be cool too but that seems really hard.  Likewise "Dragon Wings" seems pretty tough.  There seems to be a "Lucky" mechanic implemented through inspiration but who knows how to tie the mechanics together and it only works in dialogue as far as I can tell.  So many things!

Djmr

Djmr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
In response to post #88367403. #88430413 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Hi Jaunty, thanks! Sentinel isn't my favourite feat and wouldn't be my priority but is definitely possible. Part of Sentinel is already implemented, the attack part can be implemented similar to Protection. The jump-to-disengage bypasses attack of opportunity checks so a similar implementation to Polearm Master would need to check if someone is trying to jump away, which might be why it wasn't already included.

Djmr

Djmr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
In response to post #88367403. #88430413, #88444103 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Hi Druth, there doesn't seem to be a way to limit racial feats so I have focused on Tasha/PHB feats for the time being

Edit: Racial feats are included in Feats Extra

Edited by Djmr, 11 February 2021 - 06:14 PM.

T2av

T2av

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
awesome work. With the newest update, Charisma Fey Touch is giving my ranger, 2 misty steps, a lvl 1 and a lvl 2.

Also, With Warlock, Charisma Fey touch It adds it as  lvl 1 wizard spell, instead of warlock spell. So you end up with this weird, 1 spell wiz/ 2 spells warlock.

Edited by T2av, 28 December 2020 - 09:11 AM.

DariusVox321

DariusVox321

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
Sharpshooter? We already have GWM so this is the same thing, except for ranged weapons.

Djmr

Djmr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
In response to post #88480428.

Spoiler

Thanks, yeah you can also use the 2nd Level Misty Step as normal if you have the spell slots for it, but there isn't a way to prevent spells unlocking if you don't have the spell slots for them. Yep instead of the 1 Fey Touched spell slot you get a Wizard-esque slot instead, works the same as Magic Initiate

Edit: I've also added a separate Warlock option since the Warlock spell slots were not being picked up

Edited by Djmr, 27 February 2021 - 08:39 PM.

Djmr

Djmr

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
In response to post #88540578. #88782413, #88845283, #88922573 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Attacking at long range isn't possible and cover doesn't exist but I can do a GWM for ranged only, adding to the next release

Edit: I've since been able to add advantage to negate the long range disadvantage

Edited by Djmr, 11 February 2021 - 06:13 PM.

Vizardlorde

Vizardlorde

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Is it  possible to  fix the GWM on kill/crit bonus action attack?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.202 seconds