125 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439,647 posts
Ellie's Ideal Greenhouse

Expanded greenhouse ready to go for iridium sprinklers with the new pressure nozzle attachments. Also includes room for all 8 trees.

Branwen

Branwen

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
Thank you for making this. I was looking for a simple greenhouse mod to replace the old non-functioning 15x15 greenhouse mod. It looks nearly identical to yours.

InkubusMods

InkubusMods

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
This is a nice modest end-game greenhouse. Little small, but that's a good thing on a relaxing playthough!

MithranArkanere

MithranArkanere

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
Almost tempts me to install it, but I prefer to avoid mods that would require to clear an area of stuff before removing them to see the game in vanilla.

A damn shame you can't pay Robin to upgrade the greenhouse to look just like this, because this is just perfect.

ellibear117

ellibear117

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 40 posts
In response to post #88769323.

Spoiler

That's actually why I made this mod! I was looking for something that had room for the upgraded iridium sprinklers and had designated tree spots but I couldn't find what I wanted, so I decided to create what I wanted instead. I hope you enjoy it :)

ellibear117

ellibear117

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 40 posts
In response to post #88779463.

Spoiler

Thank you! I am planning on adding additional map choices to this mod so you can pick the layout that works best for your gameplay style. I hope you enjoy it :)

ellibear117

ellibear117

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 40 posts
In response to post #88784788.

Spoiler

Unfortunately I would not recommend adding this mod if you have a greenhouse full of crops already. If you decide to try a new save though I hope you give it a try! I appreciate your kind words :)

Branwen

Branwen

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
In response to post #88769323. #88785978 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I do! The design perfectly suits my need and isn't this greedy gigantic thing. Hence why I searched for a replacement of the old mod, but couldn't find any until yours popped up.

LostInLife87

LostInLife87

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
I'm all for this. Question, should this work with new mod that has Robin install an overhead sprinkler system so that it is automatically watered?

ellibear117

ellibear117

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 40 posts
In response to post #88803853.

Spoiler

I think it should work as that mod doesn't alter anything visually on the interior of the greenhouse. If you are encountering any issues with that mod please be sure to let the author know!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.958 seconds