123 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331,052 posts
Honeyside TNF - Hearthfire

This is a Honeyside remake mod. Attempt to make this house more elegant and functional completeness, but not go too far from the vanilla house. And it is made for DLC Hearthfire users.

yammmmmy

yammmmmy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
Beautifull. Just beautifull.

Controlspire

Controlspire

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
This is beautiful work Goatk, thank you for sharing this! I really like what you've done with the place, I am going to have to start using Honeyside now.

Bullfye

Bullfye

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
The house is very beautiful, however you left a empty room near the basement stairs and the Childs bed is on the middle of the desk and chair in the player main bed room...so you say its hearthfire compat but if you have a adopted child already its a huge problem for us...solution uninstall it it was the only option, even with your instructions to reset the house was impossible...

goatk

goatk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts
In response to post #7682539.

Could you please open my mod in CK,take a observation on it, and give me some hint about how to prevent the situation you mentioned, since you are doing house mods too. Tell me what I did wrong and I'll fix it.

Elianora

Elianora

Skyrim Real Estate Agent

• Premium Member
  • 11,224 posts
I had bought and furnished Honeyside but was not using it as a homebase. I installed your mod and love it to death. No problems with anything (had enchanting room chosen, not kids room). Enough storage for an OCD collector like me, and FINALLY plenty of room for books. Some normal shelves so I can show off my treasures, enough bookshelves to use Unlimited Bookshelves with. Just perfect.

Absolutely brilliant work, this needs more downloads and endorsements. Thank you for rekindling my love for Honeyside, I thought I had overused it and was never gonna be able to enjoy my favourite player home again :)

tengriL

tengriL

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
On paper... ehm, I mean... screen-shots it does look amazing and as a proud owner of your Breezehome I was not expecting anything less!
Unfortunately I'm nowhere near to be able to purchase Honeyside for real anytime soon to see it "live" (on vacation in Solstheim for a good long while) but as soon as my trip is over I will definitely get me some honey... ;)

goatk

goatk

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts
In response to post #7704463.

Waiting you back to honey :D

goatk

goatk

Enthusiast

• Members