Win a free game with GOG.com

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
427 replies to this topic

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 14,612 posts
We all love games, that's one of the things everyone in this community has in common, so when our friends over at GOG.com asked us if we'd like to give away some game keys to you guys as part of their "We Love Games" celebration, we could hardly say no! 

We have 5 copies of Lichtspeer, Sword of the Necromancer, Bonkies, Gods Will Fall and Project Wingman to give out to the 25 randomly chosen winners.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

There are a few rules you should be aware of before entering. It's pretty basic, but if you get it wrong your entry will be disqualified and we'd hate for that to happen. To put your name in the hat to win you need to:

• Leave a comment on this article. You can say anything you want, but why not tell us what your favourite game is and what makes it so great? (Site rules still apply.)
  • Log into the Gleam widget with your Facebook, Twitter, Discord or Email account. 
  • Complete both the "Leave a comment on Nexus Mods" and "Check out the GOG We Love Games Sale" options.
  • Submit the form to complete your entry or use the Facebook and Twitter options to increase your chance of winning.

If you forget to comment or include an invalid username, your entry will not be counted.

Posted Image

Good luck! We'll be closing the competition on at 09:00 GMT on Monday 15th February 2021 and contacting the winners shortly after. If you don't win a game, you can still pick up something new for up to 92% off in the sale

(Disclosure: We are a member of GOG.com's affiliate program. This means if you use any of the links in the article above to make a purchase from GOG.com, we get a very small cut. It's another way to help us keep the lights on and we're always happy to promote such a great company!)

FireHawkX

FireHawkX

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 556 posts
Here is my comment on this page here ;) my username is FireHawkX... I love MODS.. ;) and im torn between FF7 Remake and God of War as my current favorite games... and waiting on both sequels ;) Also wished they would both come on PC for modding awesomeness!

moderndemon84

moderndemon84

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts
Yeah.My favorite game is Battlefront 2 2017.

Edited by moderndemon84, 10 February 2021 - 02:52 PM.

EzioTheDeadPoet

EzioTheDeadPoet

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 56 posts
HADES!

aedenthorn

aedenthorn

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,088 posts
My favourite game is modding!

bvanharjr

bvanharjr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Favorite game? Path of Exile! Which you can't mod because it's an ARPG MMO!

Becerrus

Becerrus

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Skyrim. I always come back. And with the awesome modding community, there´s always something new to enjoy.

Fatman888

Fatman888

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
I love Skyrim, or the entire Elder Scrolls series. I've played everything, minus the old spinoff games and Arena.

villings

villings

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,803 posts
Hmm maybe Half-Life. or the GTAs..

No, wait -- the Mass Effect trilogy.

That's it.

auburnsred

auburnsred

Fan