20 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,270,001 posts
Trash Be Gone - Disassemble All Trash

Adds a convenient "Disassemble Trash" button to the backpack inventory menu if it contains any trash. Press to disassemble all trash in the inventory.

Ridgehand2014

Ridgehand2014

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 205 posts
Does it decon the few $750 items as well?

Reki72

Reki72

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 37 posts
In response to post #90493763.

Spoiler

Was not aware of those actually. Seems like this is going to suffer from the same existing bug listed here:
https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/scrapper-perk-dismantles-expensive-jewellery.11042402/

Seems like CDPR either needs to introduce a "valuables" category or update their scripts to properly sort through expensive items. I could probably implement some logic here that skips those particular items, but I'm not 100% sure where I'd go to find that list of ID's I'd need, I'll look into it.

In the meantime, this might actually be a better approach to using the perk considering you can choose when you want to disassemble things.

jatilq

jatilq

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 132 posts
Didnt see the button, but noticed that I couldn't add common items through console. Maybe it was disassembling them? Removed this mod and add mats worked again.

DiamondSphinx

DiamondSphinx

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Why not just use the scrapper perk?

Reki72

Reki72

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 37 posts
In response to post #90495588.

Spoiler

The button only shows up if you have junk in your inventory. If you have the scrapper perk you'll never have any and the button won't appear.

Will look into your issue. What specific commands were you running?

Edited by Reki72, 11 February 2021 - 03:33 AM.

Vareos98

Vareos98

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
In response to post #90495798.

Spoiler

theres alot of junk that sells for 750 each, they are worth alot more selling than beeing dismantled.
this way you can sell the 750s and disassemble the rest with 1 click

jatilq

jatilq

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 132 posts
In response to post #90495588. #90496023 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thanks for responding.
I bet there's a conflict between inventory maid and or simplemenu.

ezzio2030

ezzio2030

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
In response to post #90495588. #90496023, #90498388 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Just FYI I'm using Inventory Maid and this mod is working for me. However I did pull the "main.reds" file out of its "disassembleTrash" folder that it came in and just dropped it right into the r6/scripts folder

seraphael

seraphael

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
Neat alternative to the flawed scrapper perk. Do the same for hydration items and this mod would be complete :)

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.079 seconds