• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,148,860 posts
CA - Blood and Smoke - A Calradian Gunpowder ModA combination of our previous gunpowder mods(Fire & Steel + Mount and Musket).

Currently supports the Empire, Vlandia, Aserai, and Battania

BenjiG91

BenjiG91

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,431 posts
CA - Blood and Smoke
Join our community:Calradia Awakens Discord

Leave an endorsement if you enjoy the mod!

BUG REPORT FORMAT:
More info is better, but if at the very least this is not followed, your issue will beignored.

Bannerlord Version:
Mod Version:
Issue:
Reproduction Steps:
Additional Info:
Other Mods:
Load Order:
Followed Istallation Instruction:

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
  • Upon download and unzip, you should have three modules: !CA_LoadAboveNative_Smoke, CA_BloodSmoke, and CalradiaAwakensItems.
  • Drag these three modules to theMount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules folder
  • !CA_LoadAboveNative_Smoke should be loaded above native modules. This means, it needs to be higher up in the load order than the base Bannerlord modules.
  • CalradiaAwakensItems can be loaded below the native modules.
  • The CA_BloodSmoke module should be loaded below any other modules that affect factions or troops.
  • Enable the module(s), and enjoy. If installing manually without vortex, follow the step below.

IF INSTALLING MANUALLY:
You will need to perform this extra step:
  • Unblock DLL files
  • DLL files will need to be unblocked if installing manually by going to theCalradiaAwakensItems\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client, right clicking the DLL file, go to properties and press Unblock. If it is not there, it is already unblocked.
IF USING VORTEX:
Simple download, install, enable, and follow the load order.

HOW TO UPDATE:
  • Download new version (or update via vortex)
  • Unzip new version
  • Delete existing old !CA_LoadAboveNative_Smoke, CA_BloodSmoke, and CalradiaAwakensItems folders
  • Move new !CA_LoadAboveNative_Smoke, CA_BloodSmoke, and CalradiaAwakensItemsfolders to your modules folder
LOAD ORDER EXAMPLE:
Mods such as MCM, Harmony, ETC
*CA* Important - Load At Top Above Native - Smoke
Native
Sandbox Core
CustomBattle
Sandbox
StoryMode
CalradiaAwakensItems
Other Mods (if you're facing an issue, please remove these first)
CA_BloodSmoke

COMPATIBILITY:

• Compatible with mods that do not alter the Empire, Vlandia, Battania, or Aseria Kingdoms / cultures.
  • Not compatible with Eagle Rising.
  • Not compatible with Realistic Battle Mod - Combat Module (It is compatible with the AI module)
  • Not compatible with mods that touch action_sets, action_types, or item_usages
CUSTOM BATTLES:
  • Custom troops cannot be used in Custom Battle. If you want to do this, you need a seperate mod.
  • If you want to use the troops in Custom Battle - downloadEnhancted Battle Test. Do not report issues for this mod here.

Edited by BenjiG91, 23 February 2021 - 04:31 AM.

BenjiG91

BenjiG91

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,431 posts
Most of the outfits, troop trees, and assets are very old.
I can improve these slowly over time, so leave suggestions on our discord.

DizzySoldier

DizzySoldier

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
Ahhhhh I love weapon like these. I was hoping to use them for my mod where it exclusive to certain clans while keeping the game to retain it vanilla troops.

BenjiG91

BenjiG91

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,431 posts
Changelog

• Implemented a bunch of variants of GulagEnabler's amazing Pfrondorf Masked Helm for the empire, make sure to check out their upcoming mod Burning Empires: https://discord.gg/CCngWgwXXM
  • Implemented ADamnSexyName's Swadian Armory? (check out his discord here: https://discord.gg/H8GuGHpcVy) for Vlandia and gave them handgonnes
  • Implementation was pretty rushed, so balance might be off but it should be fun, at the very least.
  • I also realize having handgonnes versus flintlock rifles is pretty wild - I'll correct it out eventually
  • Improved smoke particle effects - still WIP though
  • Imported and added ADamnSexyName's Swadian + Vaegir Armouries, however, these have yet to be implemented and added to troops (I was short on time).
  • Slightly reduced ranges for firearms.. this is still a very WIP, do leave feedback. (Ignore the first shot of a match, this is due to some scripts we add and is unavoidable).
  • Next update will see ADamnSexyName's implemented in the Federation (Vlandia) and the Dominion (Sturgia).
  • Altered Musculata + Greave textures.
1.1.6 + 1.1.7- sorry for the double upload, I missed a unit
  • Minor fixes or adjustments
  • Fixed a few units having missing weapons (Battania elites + Federation musketeer)
  • New brass / iron greaves added to Empire units / lords / equipment start.

• Empire lords have been equipped (may require a new game to be visible)
  • A lot of new armors for the empire - based around plate and the musculata
  • Equipped on empire troops
  • New bomb mesh
  • Two new hand cannon asset meshes
  • Two new blunderbuss items added, one blunderbuss unit added to the empire troop tree. A blunderbuss fire multiple projectiles.
  • 3 New flintlock pistol assets
  • 3 New flintlock rifle assets
  • New assets integrated into the empire
  • Switched up pistol sound
  • Different sound for flintlock muskets, they also reload about two seconds faster
  • Changed western Empire color to cream as primary and red as secondary
  • Small changes to starting equipment sets
  • Mostly an empire weapon update
  • Fixed imperial grenadiers not having a melee weapon
  • Release

Edited by BenjiG91, 18 March 2021 - 10:43 AM.

Virato

Virato

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Hope you keep up the mod. I really need a gunpowder versus horse, spear and sword. I love the time where the middle ages end. Because you have everything. You have swordfighter, bows, and also gunpowder weapons.
Mount and Blade WFS was my favourite and the most hate it xD

I'm looking forward to this mod and i'm happy you will delete weird weapons like ak47 in this timeline.

BenjiG91

BenjiG91

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,431 posts
Most of the troop trees, names, etc are place holder for now.
They池e actually legacy stuff from almost a year ago!

Will make sure to improve things over time and add more assets, and make sure to leave suggestions on the discord!

BenjiG91

BenjiG91

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,431 posts
In response to post #90956228.

Spoiler

If you池e looking for just the musket meshes, most of them are listed on the description page and are free! Other wise the method I use to create some of these weapon types are really not suited for anything other than a complete overhaul, as they値l cause conflicts with any other mod doing the similar things. If smaller scale mods start doing it, going to be a lot of chaos everywhere lol. Eventually I値l try and make some sort of unified file modders can all use and hopefully reduce conflicts and stuff! I知 gonna try and include any particle effects and stuff I make too but just been busy / distracted

BenjiG91

BenjiG91

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,431 posts
In response to post #90959188.

Spoiler

Yeah, fire and steel was mostly a show case to how we can easily create new weapon types. I expected more gunpowder mods to follow but none did so I値l try to update and improve this when I知 not working on eagle rising. Stop by our discord if you have any good suggestions on restructuring, troop trees, weapon types, etc

Edited by BenjiG91, 22 February 2021 - 12:09 PM.

MrBlitzsky

MrBlitzsky

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Make out of Sturgians an Sturgian Tsardom. Make sturgian cossacks, sturgian hussars, sturgian uhlans, maybe make cannons?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.002 seconds