127 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444,788 posts
Lakeview Freehold- Tundra Defense and Pocket Empire Builder Compatible BETA

Expands the Lakeview Manor area (Hearthfire required) to add a fortified flat terrain area with enhanced perimeter walls and core buildings for use with Tundra Defense, Pocket Empire Builder, or similar mods.

Fallhammer

Fallhammer

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
Wow that is pretty impressive. So are the Viking long ships, the ones that are rowable/sailable? I like that you have made a mini-empire in the Jarl of Falkreaths back yard. Hell you could rule all of Skyrim from this place MUWAWAWAH (evil laugh) I downloading now. edit: I read a little farther down and i see it is just the meshes for now on the boats. I should use CK move the Gorkstad there hmm ok I am doing that.

Edited by Fallhammer, 21 April 2013 - 08:53 AM.

Breandan

Breandan

Jarl of Spawnlings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
In response to post #7876234.

Yeah, SLuckyD and I discussed it. He had a much better setup for the Gokstad for Oblivion, but it didn't port over well to Skyrim. I'm going to see if he will work with me to modify it for this mod, but he's working on another game and I have a publishing deadline in August for the book I am working on, so nothing that major till then :D

Fallhammer

Fallhammer

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
In response to post #7876234. #7876281 is also a reply to the same post.

I watched your videos, pretty cool stuff,. I love how after all the walls and town stuff, you still used the Lakeview house to tie it all together, great idea, plus love the the guitar playing bear at the end, I am endorsing just because of that ( also to encourage more updates) I noticed that the roof on the Lakeview house is very red, is that a texture in the mod? it seemed to match the Pocket Empires roofs.

Asmicor

Asmicor

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 55 posts
This looks so awesome, like a real new hold. I'm busy downloading now but I want to know do you recommend TD or PEB for your mod. Also when you will update the mod how will we know if our buildings we placed will be save so that geometry won't collide with it. And one more thing, which version of Hearthfire Expanded Homes Vaults and Lost Garden to you recommend v1.0 or 2.0 As far as I can gather v1.0 would be the better one as it seems if there is more treasure in the vault which would fit your story more.

I'm sure that this will go on the Hot Files list very soon. It looks so awesome by just looking at the video.

Starkulf

Starkulf

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
If you're going to include other mods as a requirement please remember to include the "esm's and esp's" with your mod, it's a nuisance having to find out why the game won't run then having to go online and find the requitrd mods.

Qurion

Qurion

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
i will track it until the patrol AI works. I need moar places like this to construct my personal empire with TD =D

Asmicor

Asmicor

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 55 posts
So I just installed it but there seems to be no textures for all the custom objects like the walls, it just purple. ?? Also the interiors are to brightly lit. Also all the plants that was there in the first place are still there and is floating in the air. I can walk right through it.

Edited by Asmicor, 21 April 2013 - 01:25 PM.

Fallhammer

Fallhammer

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
In response to post #7877741.

I am having the same problem with the textures also, all of the fortifications are purple. It is kind of shock walking up to the Lakeview property and thru the trees a gigantic wall of purple.

erzo

erzo

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Can u make an editor where u can make your own coat of arms? And is there only one guard armor or I can make them ebony armor?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.961 seconds