34 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,442,215 posts
DarnUI Map Additions

Adds an extra filter to DarnUI's Map Extension to show the names of all visible map markers.

marsbars

marsbars

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
All the time I have Had Darns UI installed I have wished for something like this. The CS is to complicated for me to even think about changes. Thanks for making this.

The one thing i wish for more than anything is a change to how the icons look for places visited and cleared, maybe a cross or a line going through the icon. I don't even know if something like that would be possible, but I get so annoyed when i travel to a place only to realise i have already been inside and cleared out the place.

Axil

Axil

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
works brilliantly :) just a pity I'm using Dark Darn as it messes up the quest pages but the the map is utterly superb and I'm sure will be converted to dark darn soon (crosses fingers)

KyoParadox

KyoParadox

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
Uploaded a DarkUI'd DarN version. Have fun. :)

Roxdad

Roxdad

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 478 posts
I am using the Blue version of DarkUI'd DarN... will this change the settings in any other UI screens besides the map?
I am concerned that if I "yes to all" that I may agree to a change in the color of my interface, and I do not want to do that.

Axil

Axil

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Thankk you for the Dark Darn version :)

KyoParadox

KyoParadox

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
@Axil: No problem. :)

@Roxdad: It doesn't replace any textures, only two XML files. And since the DarkUI'd DarN retextures (any of them) only replace the textures, you can do "yes to all" without a problem.

Compass

Compass

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Kick. Ass.

xachan86

xachan86

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 291 posts
Huh, i got a problem with this mod : i have installed the Darkui'd Darn mod, so i selected the right version of this mod, but when i apply it and open the map ingame, nothing happens... does anybody know how to solve this problem ?

KyoParadox

KyoParadox

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
@xa_chan: Define nothing. Does the entire map not appear?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.190 seconds