what happened to kvatch rebuilt?

Maikaregion

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of curiousity, what textures do the .nif files point to? If it's c:\users\your user name\documents\program files\oblivion\data\textures\etc., it'll show up as missing texture paths on other users. It's an easy thing to happen when you're working on the mod.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

Nah, it is the same .nif files as used in version 1 and 2, so it's not that.

Okay, I figured you'd knew to check for that, but I thought I'd ask just in case. I've had texture paths change on my when working on nifs before even though I might not have changed them myself. Not sure why it does that, but it does happen on occassion.

Ohh, I'm shivering for this, downloading for beta test. I still have installed the last v. I will try to dig the old saves with (backup). Big problem...must close the gate first with my new character...I'm just level 6 :-(. Or try an old save, I will see. My english not to good sorry. Using Wrye Bash for long time with Oblivion, intristing other people have problems, I'm curios I will have them too?

Sooo happy for this.

Ohh, I'm shivering for this, downloading for beta test. I still have installed the last v. I will try to dig the old saves with (backup). Big problem...must close the gate first with my new character...I'm just level 6 :-(. Or try an old save, I will see. My english not to good sorry. Using Wrye Bash for long time with Oblivion, intristing other people have problems, I'm curios I will have them too?

Sooo happy for this.

Other people have reported problems, but testing would still be good, to see if there are issues 100% of the time or not.

Hi, Zaldir... a couple of bug reports:

All of the KR25 wander packages are checked as "must complete" which you shouldn't do with a wander package.

Also, TES4Edit Error Check finds a few conversation topics where the Data Type "Conversation" has been dropped.

After fixing both of those, you can then clean some of them as "Identical to Masters"

All in all, you did a great job with this. It looks very promising!

• 2 weeks later...