what happened to kvatch rebuilt?

Maikaregion

I am working on getting partial support for FCOM in the main version of Kvatch Rebuilt, so once that is done, there will be no compatibility issues, as long as the FCOM leveled guards patch is also used.

The issue with FCOM and the Kvatch Arena quest, is that you have to gather souls from various creatures in the wild for the Arena, and FCOM/OOO changes the Leveled Lists so that those specific creatures may be hard to find, like you may not find any of the vanilla wolves, but instead you find the wolves that are added by FCOM, which will not give you the soul that you need. So, as long as you do not start the Kvatch Arena quest for now, there are no real issues (the Leveled Guards issue is very minor, and as long as you do not fight the guards, you won't notice it). And once I am done implementing the partial support, you can just update Kvatch Rebuilt, and then you can play the arena quest, no hassle involved. ;)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you completed the "Aid for Bruma" quest in the Main Questline?

The City rebuilds over time, and when you load up the mod, it will still be the destroyed city. A messenger will find you in a few days, and you can start the questline. ;)

Hey, really looking forward to this mod (relatively new to mods in general, just switched over from console).Wondering what point you're at/ if there has already been an updated, downloadable version that I have missed in my noobiness. Thanks very much

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, yes, that might be a problem. Try using TCL for the time being, to get to him. I will look into getting better compatibility with BC.

Yikes, it appears Arnan actually falls out of the world and disappears... definitely makes the quest impossible...

Also using (non "Open") BC + KR here, with a pretty stable/well-ordered mod list, and everything BOSSed/BASHed.

Same issue though; Armand never shows up. His quest marker is over by a wall in the courtyard, not behind a wall or on a roof. TCL doesn't reveal him hidden anywhere, but the quest marker is in the open anyway. PRID gives me an invalid object reference for the RefID.

Is there a consoley method to regen him, or did the falling-thru-the-world hose the quest for good?