Springvale School Sign (Raiders Brutality)

Achronos11

• 3 weeks later...

I created an .esp that should change that sign's mesh with a model which includes a rudimentary decapitated body.

I attached screenshots of what could be considered version 0.1

Blender/NifSkope:

7BRPpTo.jpg

0S2SvGr.jpg

Above is a decapitated body mesh added to the sign mesh in NifSkope. I attempted to scaled it correctly given the missing limbs configuration due to my 3D skill. It should also be noted that I'd able to switch it out with a higher quality mesh and texture, I don't know where to find it though, if you can tell me what the Editor ID of that decapitated body's static object you used, I will just switch it out and update it. Here is some of the screenshots of it in game:

Third Person:

N6fHdb6.jpg

First Person:

J9N44g1.jpg

I made the original jumpsuit green, and changed it to blue to match the vault jumpsuit.

You can download it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/24722

Let me know if you have missing meshes or textures, or any bug/glitch you encounter.
I looking forward to hearing back from you so I can get this decapitated 3D model upgraded.

Edited by RickEiichiroSanTori

Thanks again for that ID! I was able to extract the pieces of its .nif and it's textures and got it hooked up against the sign.

TsJiTUS.png

As you can see, I had to scale it down a lot more to get it looking realistic, along with moving it up a bit higher because I was unable to get collision data to work on the RaiderCorpseDressing06 after merging it with SignHighSchool. Once I get collision data correctly transferred, I will update the mod featuring it, but for the time being, I'd like to add some cool ideas to this concept in my free time. However, with this update, your original request is officially complete. That definitely doesn't mean the end for it though. I have some cool ideas for future updates, so stay tuned for more! :D
In game preview:

Lez4E05.png

Higher quality previews is available on the Nexus page.
Thanks again for the inspiration and request to create this mod!

Edited by RickEiichiroSanTori