Skyrim Install based around Oculus Rift VR Helmet? (ENB?)

ArtMurder

I should be getting my Oculus Rift VR Helmet in the mail any day now, and I want to build an install based around it. I don't know to much about how 3D works, so I don't know if I need to install any special 3D mods, or how much it will effect my performance (my computer is pretty powerful; it runs skyrim with 2k-4k textures and the most crazy ENBs and over 150 mods with no problem)I want to keep the mod list low though, and make it more of a realistic visual experience, then an exciting combat experience.

So far I am thinking of using;

A combo of SkyRe and ESRO, which I use as a base install for most of my skyrim installs. (thinking of do something different for this install though)

The Joy of Perspective, for realism.

Automated Variants; among many other things, for beautiful world diversity.

More Alien Skyrim + Shooting Stars + Rainbows My own mod that makes skyrim a bit more... alien. Plus two other mods that make the sky come alive a bit more.

Frostfall + Wet and Cold + Realistic Needs and Diseases + Foorprints + Climate of Tamrieal = Makes skyrim come alive.

SkyHighRim adds 'Psychedlics' to skyrim, which I imagine makes for an intense experience in a VR helmet

Psyrim, a music overhaul like no other, to add to the atmosphere

Now to the main reason I made this thread. I am looking for the most visually stunning ENB I can find to work with the Oculus Rift, I would like opinions on what this should be! I know how to use the ENB Costumizer and Imaginator pretty well, so if I need to edit them, I easily can! ^_^