APPEARANCE:
Height: 6’1”
Weight: A lady never tells
Hair: Deep, artificial red.
Eyes: light brown.
Skin: Pale white and flawless.
Handedness: Right
Scars/Tattoos: None.

General physical description: Tall, lithe, and considered to be incredibly beautiful, even by the standards of the Toreador, she is a fashion aficionado and Couture Queen, tall and lithe her body is well toned and wonderfully proportioned, her athletic legs making up the majority of her height. She has a face frozen in permanent beauty which serves her incredibly well, cut-glass cheekbones, gaunt cheeks and a strong, feminine jaw distinguish her, well-spaced and expressive eyes are framed by long lashes and painstakingly perfect eyebrows, her nose delicate and symmetrical.

Voice: Deep, sultry, and naturally seductive, her every word is laced with sweet rapture, breathy and exaggerated, she appeals to people through witty remarks and carefully placed compliments.

Clothing/armor: A couture queen, when attending parties and events she is dressed head to toe in only the most expensive couture from the biggest designers around the globe, and in public her wardrobe is much the same, designer and incredibly expensive she is always on trend, infact, she often sets them, rooted deep into the fashion industry she can wear whatever she wants. A pair of heels is always seen on Ameline, always outlandish and attention grabbing.

PERSONALITY

General Personality Traits: Seductive, enthralling and eye-catching, Ameline is a flirt and a social paramour, an adept at manipulating near any situation to her own gain, she plays many people against each other with a slight whisper, sewing seeds of discord to destroy her rivals from within their own circles. She is known for being constantly enthusiastic and happy, but never to the state of euphoria, she is level-headed and makes educated decisions. She is valued by many for her skills as a social queen, hosting lavish parties and attending them in equal measure, she gathers information and starts rumour as she sees fit. Her darker side is wicked and petty, disgracing and humiliating those that annoy her, and ruining them in all entirety should she feel in a particularly bad mood. It is also rather important to know that she is incredibly narcissistic, to the point of obsession, her look must be perfect before she even considers moving out of the house.

Fears: True Death, being degraded to a lower standing, losing her social status, becoming ugly in any way.

Attitudes towards friends/strangers: She is welcoming and happy upon meeting strangers and relatively unknown people, but once she has met you a face is something she never forgets. To friends she is attentive and open, going to great lengths to ensure she keeps them.

Opinion of the world: The world is a playground for someone like Ameline, here she may spin her web and manipulate her toys as she pleases.

HISTORY

Past: Born in Moscow the daughter of an incredibly wealthy aristocrat, Ameline was at one time a candidate for Ventrue turning, however when her skills and ambition shifted from careful bookkeeping and ambitious games to overthrow over noble women’s standing, to becoming a vast renowned party-thrower and gossip mongerer, it was the Toreador who turned her, spurred along by her beauty.

After many years conquering the social circles of Russia, she left when the soviet union fell to travel around Europe, creating quite the name for herself amongst the kindred as an unmatched manipulator and favour-seeker, if she wanted anything done, she got it, be that through her vast network of contacts, or her individual benefactors. She lived in Paris for some ten years, rooting herself deep within the fashion world before coming over to England.

Upon arrival she began working her way up the social ladder, and has once again found a throne.

Embrace: She refuses to tell.

Birthplace: Moscow
Family/Relationships: No family that is living, but those closest to her are considered family.
Friends: Numerous, some are closer than others. She considers Salvatore Cortez a close friend and business partner.
Enemies:Few, she tries to keep in everyone’s good books and has so far succeeded.
Current Nationality: Russian (British citizenship)
Current Place of Residence: London.

OTHER INFORMATION

Merits and Flaws:

Merits: Striking Looks, Allies, Contacts, Noble Heritage, Fame.

Flaws: Impossible Standard, Lost Love

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! These are great you guys; I'm really impressed! :woot: :woot:

I'll be getting mine up soon. It seems that I'll have to get two of them up because one of them is in Sweden right now :biggrin:

Edited by AltmerLover1313

Well once again I bring in an old character of mine from my pen and paper games, oh well, I know this character like the back of my hand now so it's easy to RP as him. Yes he's a little bit different from the norm, and will stick out like a sore thumb, and yes he's much stronger than most other vampires of his age, but that's explained in the sheet so don't freak out over it lol.

Name: Jack Willems
GENERAL INFORMATION:
Race: (European, African, Asian, etc) European/ Native American descent.
True Age: 24
Apparent Age: 17
Path: (if on a Path)
Religion: Agnostic
Clan: Gangrel
Bloodline: (if applicable) Unknown
Clan/Bloodline Disciplines: Protean, Celerity, Obfuscate, Coil of Banes
Covenant: Unbound
Covenant Faction: (if applicable)
Haven: None yet
APPEARANCE:
Height: Five foot, six inches.
Weight: around 150 pounds
Hair: Dark grey, stays at a length where it falls just above his eyebrows, stands up on end when aggravated.
Eyes: Dark brown, turn yellow when activating Eyes of the beast
Skin: Lightly tanned when he wishes to mix with the living.
Handedness: Right
Scars/Tattoos: Three long scars trail across his left cheek from his jaw up to his eye. looking much like some large animals claws.
General physical description: Unsuspecting. His frame doesn't give any hints towards his physical abilities, but then all Vampires should know that you can't judge a book by it's cover. Jack almost never seems to be paying attention, always looking around with a bored expression on his face. The dark circles under his eyes and oftentimes sleepy expression would normally give the impression of a severe lack of sleep, but the undead would know that it's simply a carryover from his days a mortal. Should be noted that he does not have the traditional fangs of a vampire, instead when prompted all of his teeth sharpen giving him a much more devastating bite than most.
Voice: Jack speaks in a low grumbly tone, his accent is obviously American but is difficult to place further than that.
Clothing/armor: Is almost always in a t-shirt with usually a flannel or denim longsleave over it and blue jeans that have seen better days. His boots are usually in better shape but have obviously been put to good use.
PERSONALITY
General Personality Traits: Grumpy, irritable, sarcastic, completely uninterested in vampire politics, quick to anger, and jaded as all hell.
Fears: Turning into a mindless drone that spends all of it’s nights in search of blood and power.
Attitudes towards friends/strangers: In typical Gangrel fashion Jack’s first instinct when faced with strangers is to tear their throats out. He keeps that in check however and instead keeps a watchful eye on them.
As far as friends go Jack’s more passive in those regards, not necessarily turning away from them so much as keeping an emotional distance, having learned not to trust a Kindred as far as you can throw them the hard way.
Opinion of the world: Whatever.
HISTORY
Past: Before he was turned Jack’s life was already steeped in the super natural. His father was a rather well known Cryptozoologist who traveled the European countryside in search of strange and mysterious creatures. Eventually they actually found such a creature who promptly tore the team apart leaving only two alive, Jack who was left with a gruesome scar on the left side of his face, and the camerawoman Catherine Lansky, The Vampire who would end Jack’s mortal life
Embrace: Jack’s embrace was a strange one in that he was not sired by usual means, an experiment made by the Order of the Dragon he took capsuled Vampire blood under the cover of medication over the course of several months. The blood inside the pills acted like a virus, spreading throughout his blood stream slowly turning his own blood into that of a vampire’s. It was a complicated mess with next to no chance in actually working, making it’s success a surprise even to those who ordered the experiment. And despite the blood stemming from one source (making Catherine essentially his sire) Jack did not become a member of her bloodline, instead becoming a brand new one. Though him diablarizing her ensured that her discipline and power transferred over to him. Since then he’s seem more and done more than most vampires his age. (mostly cause the smart ones stay hidden, while the dumb ones die)
Birthplace: Frankfort, Kentucky
Family/Relationships: All Deceased
Friends: None yet.
Enemies : One amused Eldritch entity that doesn't really care.
Current Nationality: American
Current Place of Residence: Nowhere in particular, moves around too much lately.
OTHER INFORMATION
Merits and Flaws: Won’t bother listing. Many of his aren't found in the books listed.
Backgrounds: (if applicable)
Magic Items:
Pets/Animal Companions:
Other: Knows four and a half different languages, English being his native tongue, Is fluent in Russian, decent in German and Latin, and utter crap in French.

GENERAL INFORMATION:

Name: Björn Gustafsson

Race: Northern European

True Age: 29

Apparent Age: 21

Religion: Pagan; worships the Vanir of the Norse pantheon as well as the Crone.

Clan: Daeva

Bloodline: Kallisti

Covenant: Circle of the Crone

Covenant Faction: Semioticians

Clan/Bloodline/Covenant Disciplines: Celerity, Dominate, Majesty, Perfidy, Cruac (Circle of the Crone)

Path:

Haven: Stockholm; a very stylish, two floor townhouse in a disclosed location. The style can best be described as very IKEA.

APPEARANCE:

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 235

Hair: Pale blonde

Eyes: Deep, bright blue

Skin: Fair

Handedness: Left

Scars/Tattoos: Not a single scar whatsoever.

General physical description: Like all Kallisti Björn is strikingly attractive with a model face, full lips, strong jaw, broad shoulders, defined muscles, long arms and legs that go on for days. One very obvious feature, however, is his very round, perky, healthy butt.

Voice: Deep, but light with a thick Swedish accent when speaking any other language than Swedish

Clothing/armor: Björn is always a la mode. He wears the latest in fashion and is a big fan of haute couture from Swedish designers like Whyred, H&M, The Local Firm, Tiger of Sweden and a few other big fashion names in Sweden. He prefers button down shirts with either a cardigan or over shirt (preferably long sleeved and v-necked) on top with pants and tennis shoes that are designed somewhat like dress shoes.

PERSONALITY:

General Personality Traits: Björn can be a narcissistic bastard a lot of the time, but he really doesn't mean any harm to anyone. He just loves himself- a lot. He does enjoy the company of friends, though he prefers to keep a small circle of friends and a larger circle of acquaintances; true friends are hard to find and even harder to find in the world of the Kindred. However, being a Kallisti, Björn loves to tear social connections apart which is one of the reasons why he's the local Harpy. Don't ever get on his bad side because he could tarnish you reputation and social life with but a few well placed words.

Fears: True Death, becoming disfigured, his homeland being overrun by foreign cultures and people, the Lancea Sanctum returning to power in Sweden and Scandinavia; should it ever happen, being raped by another Kindred, being diablarized

Attitudes towards friends/strangers: Curious around most strangers but suspicious should they try to act friendly from the start; loyal to friends, watches their back, especially in the social scene

Opinion of the world: His world, that is, Sweden and Scandinavia (and, to a lesser extent, North Western Europe) is coming under a heavy threat of having their culture and native people replaced, he believes, and he grew up loving his home country with a fierce, fiery pride. He will experience Final Death before he sees it destroyed....but that's a personal secret he keeps to himself. Björn has eschewed almost all of the trappings of humanity and fully embraced his vampiric nature as if it came naturally to him. He hasn't a problem with exsanguinating some hapless soul who comes across him when he's really hungry. However, he does have some sense of the mortals around him and takes into consideration his previous race.

HISTORY:

Past: Björn Gustafsson was born to a normal, middle class family in Sweden where he grew up like any other child. He had big dreams, though. He was extremely creative, especially in designing, music and writing. He also enjoyed politics far too much for someone his age. He was a rather introverted child and didn't make too many friends while in school, though he did meet some true and good friends. He went to college where he studied writing and museum curating.

One night, however, he became good friends with a stunningly beautiful man name Häkon who he met at a club his friends dragged him along to. The two developed budding friendship, agreeing on most things and decided to keep in touch when it was time for him to go back to his university's lodgings. The two became romantically involved as time went on and began spending almost every night (which Björn thought was odd, eventually, because he never saw him in the day) together. One special night, Häkon decided to 'show' Björn something. He embraced the young man that night, bringing him into a whole new world.

Björn soon found out his sire was quite prestigious in the local Kindred community and enjoyed a lot of the benefits of it. With his sharp wit and knack for getting the gossip on people and things, he quickly rose to the rank of being one of the Harpies.

Now, he leads a life of relative ease, performing his job as though it were completely bred into him from the start. However, there are terrible things that worry him, though. He's noticed that there is a large influx of non native Swedes and non native cultures in his country. Worse yet, there is also a very large influx of Assamites here to almost where they rival the amount of native Kindred. Björn has been hearing many, many rumors (and confirmed reports) of Kindred disappearing and eventually turning up diablarized...

Embrace: Häkon Ristaad sired Björn after becoming good friends with him. Eventually, they became intimate, which is when Häkon sired Björn. Ironically, the two of them met at a dance club (Björn hates most clubs because they are loud and unruly) while Björn was brooding at the bar while his friends were dancing.

Birthplace: Stockholm, Sweden

Family/Relationships:

Living/Dead Family Members: He lost contact with his family almost right after he was Embraced, so he has no idea, nor does he really care, though he never had any real problems with his family.

Friends: A few close friends.
Enemies : A good few social outcasts would love to have his head right about now.

Current Nationality: Swedish
Current Place of Residence: His haven(s) in Stockholm; also likes to visit the countryside when he wants to

OTHER INFORMATION:

Merits and Flaws:
Acute Sense (hearing); merit, Catlike Balance; merit, Vulnerability to Silver; flaw, Coldly Logical; merit, Computer Aptitude; merit, Language; merit, Phobia (disfigurements); flaw, Repulsed by Garlic; flaw, Prince Friendship; merit, Elysium Regular; merit
Backgrounds: Domain (wing of a shopping mall), Contacts (Circle of the Crone and Invictus), Influence (as a Harpy), Status (Harpy)

Magic Items: None

I've updated the character sheet (made it cleaner/more organized), so if anyone wants to edit theirs, that would be fine.

Some notes on character creation:

You can make your characters as controversial as you please. Whether that be a sexist, racist, homophobic, (insert label here: ___) type of character, go for it. However, you should remember to be respectful to the people who are behind both characters. Don't just create a random character that is like this too without much of a backstory either. If you can't make a deep character who is prejudiced in some way with a good backstory, then don't bother. Also, just like romance in RPs, make it the icing on the cake, not the cake itself. If the character's prejudice is the only thing there, then there really isn't a character there.

The reason why I'm saying this is because the world is full of all kinds of people. From perverts, to virginal little girl types, to the most enthusiastic Nazis, to people on the front lines for equal rights for whatever cause they believe in. This RP is open to all character types, so long as they are good, well thought out characters.

Thanks for the character sheet josh! It's so amazing to see this RP becoming as popular as it is right now! :dance: I'll have to get another character sheet up soon for a Kindred who is in England right now. London seems to be quite the popular spot!

Very nice sheet, I can tell already that he and Ameline will be becoming quite good friends, she loves nothing more than a fellow fashion victim and beautiful person :happy:

So when do we start?

Soon, I hope. We need to come up with a first plotline to go by. What kind of horrific themes would you all want to explore?

Yes, you're right!

I'll have to fly Björn over to London to get things going. Maybe he and Ameline are already friends? Perhaps they met at some point at a Kindred event or Daeva Clan gathering if Ameline has ever visited Sweden?

I'll also let the people who are already in London detail the current events there as well, especially regarding the disappearances. But these are the core things: the Assamites are behind the diablarizations of the Kindred because many of them believe it is their holy mission from Allah to do that (a few might disagree, but the majority are in it). But we can add some deeper, more horrifying themes to it as well that goes well beyond some holy mission.

I'll detail the current power structure in London in a bit so we all can know what's going on and who's who.

Seems good, I like her concept but I had a story in mind for London but i suppose that can wait. Being the Sheriff for London's Prince (which I will leave unnamed since I don't know who the actual prince is) gives me a little room.

I figure we could start it in a social setting... sort of a gathering turned into a ball, that way we can all meet one another in a less dark and shady thing, vampires are slaves to keeping up appearances

Edited by Macman253