Hacking

MaximForever

Well i been looking through the mods for something that revamps the in-game hacking system to make it more interesting, and less zomg reset till u get something right, the whole basis about everyones thoughts on it is to simply cheat and use the commands, which personally i think thats uber weak sauce, what would be much better would be based exactly like how oblivion did it when u had a low skill it was more difficult till u got higher end and u would get abilities to make things easier, as far as the hacking game there isn't poo it never actually does anything, than simply allowing u to hack the next lvl higher comp, which again is comp crap.

So all i was wondering if someone could make a mod were as your hacking skill gets higher it will say take possible choices away, or give clues, or already have a few letters to give u an idea what it is, and so on, it's just i would like to be able to play all the mini games and simply cheating to bypass a descent part of the game, doesn't seem like a viable way to do things, anyways just thought i would ask, thank u for your time, peace.

Actually, hacking isn't that much of an issue for me, because I read the handbook, and there are actually ways for you to do that stuff. Try scrolling over parenthesis icons till they hilight an entire bar of the code. e,g, (#*$) might replenish your allowance on it. Another thing is that if you try raising your hacking skill, there are fewer codes to guess at.

I have had everything maxed in the game, and if there is some subtle feature there, it's much to subtle for me, also when it gets up to 10+ letters it just gets dumb, now as is it's broke and i simply cheat, was looking for an alternative, and hope someone picks this idea up.

Archived