New teen race

Valmorrowind

Hello,

Last time I played FO3 I tried the teen races mod, but I discovered that there was no custom body and a head/body color mismatch, so I have been working on a better teen races mod since then, and now I'm playing New Vegas once again. Here is a first picture. It's a revamp of Robert's body, and a custom underwear I made. I'm working on male for the moment since there is already some stuff for females.

Should I upload it on Nexus? Suggestions?

If someone is interested, I could get some help to make a few custom clothes and hair conversions or improve the meshes, or take nice screenshots with ENB since my computer is quite weak.

Well I do like the underwear style, and FNV could use some good male underwear. I am not sure how "teen" you where going for there, I would assume more in the upper range almost 18? Because that is a very very large bulge going on for a anyone under 16-18, just tossing that out there as constructive crit... You might want to add upper teen in there some where so people dont assume he is 13-15 and get up in arms.

Other wise more male stuff always good.

Thanks for the comment. Indeed he is more around 18 since the idea was to make the mod for the Lone wanderer, who is supposed to be 19 but looks much older. The bulge isn't so big I guess, at least it's not Breeze's barbaric bulge. In blender it doesn't look that big, so I guess it's because the cloth is sticking to the original mesh which accentuates the depth under the light. I'll try to post a new version.

About the body, I fixed a few anatomical defects. For example as you can see, on Robert's body the pectoralis isn't connected to the deltoid.

Edited by Valmorrowind

Much better, I think the shadowing of the mesh was just alittle to much in that area making it really large and strange looking compared to the body size. I think the common problem when someone releases a "teen" race everyone automatically thinks jail bait sexy time not almost adult 18-19, at least its been my noticing with other mods lol.

I think he looks very awesome, might be a good base to build off a less muscular adult body too.

Should I upload it on Nexus? Suggestions?

If someone is interested, I could get some help to make a few custom clothes and hair conversions or improve the meshes, or take nice screenshots with ENB since my computer is quite weak.

Hi Valmorrowind. Could I use your face for an extended legion questions related to an independent NV mod? I need them for pre-recruits. And also for a little wizard of OZ themed lamplight spinoff (the emerald city shopping mall).

I'm not a total leech though as I'd convert over (at least) several legion outfits (recruit, scout etc) & vault jumper....maybe a wastelander outfit or two as well