New teen race

Valmorrowind

You want only the face or the whole body?

Both, if your OK with releasing your race for my mods.

My idea (for the independent new vegas) is that these will be conquered tribe members (or previously slaves that showed promise) being assimilated into the legion. They are being conditioned/brainwashed/trained to be legion troops, but not yet old enough to be recruits yet. They are essentially for the player to rescue, but some may become a npc in their own right.

For the emerald city mall the concept is that the kids escaped from a legion slave/raiding party (that killed their parents) that was decimated on the road via a deathclaw or other dangerous predator. Then the kids form something of a little lamplight with an OZ theme. So some kids are younger, but some are up to 16 years old (give or take a year). In this mod they take a much more story driven NPC status.

This is a good idea and definitely something worth pursuing , but that bulge is really creeping me out lol.

Ok, I will try to make a first release during the week-end. It's still very imperfect but I would be glad if it was of any use. :biggrin:

Thank you Valmorrowind, but don't rush on my account, we're only in teh beginning portion of the mod. BTW do you have a favorite teen female race or one you'd recommend to complement your's, for the OZ little lamplight?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...