Sniper support mod

yokoshiwa

I was wondering why do we have to put up with poo values in VATs when we are sniping, a 30% hit chance issn't very high assume you have mastered the use of sniper rifles. Thus I request for mods that gives any of these Spotters,Pentazemin,Robotic Implants,Gun-User synergy, so as to ensure that we hit the target downrange no matter what.

A spotter in the form of an eyebot or an actualy companion that increases hit chance in VATS.

A drug like Pentazemin that slows down time and steadies your aim/ or simply give higher hit chance in VATS

Robotic Implant - something that syncs you to your gun, something along the line of that on Major Kusanagi and Saito from the Ghost in the Shell series

Another thing I'd like to see made is snipers greatly losing accuracy when used against closer enemies. No iron sights and even scope easily losing the spot the closer the target is... Besides taking a look through scope takes time, and time is not something you have in mid to close range battles. It would take a laser pointer or a red-dot sight mounted on the side to have a change.

But never mind the realism ramble, most importantly it would balance out the weapons (FO2 had that... Snipers were good against far away enemies but useless when they got near you). And yes, the VATS percent is too low. With 100 Small Guns and VATS you have around 10%-30% change of hitting, while even on PS3 without a mouse I had about 20%-60% hit ratio on longer distance myself. I.e. what's the point in that?

Archived