Can a Tallented Modder do these mods 4me?...

VolteK

***UPDATED SEE POST #7

Hi F3 Modders, I have some mod requests that are simple in concept...

1. Make game world ground colour same as Fallout2 Tactics. ie. redish brown earth theme.

2. Make F3 time passage slower, I would say 2x slower than current game.

3. Make a better whhip! thwak! sound for dart guns.

Hope not impossible to do...thanks.

OK thanks for link...

So Time line is done using console then saving, this is G00D!

Pity there are no instructions on installing the mod file.

Is there a link that will give me a 'how to' use these mod files?

It appears my game folder has compressed master files and I need to uncompress them? to be able to access & change them?

When I find out I will also put in:

CTF-Cursor_Crosshair_1_1-318

and Alternative_Supersonic_Cracks-23 mods.

I dont recall what it is, but theres a console command that makes time pass differently, you can even set time to pass in realtime.

Just a simple console command that already exists in game, pity i dont remember what it is ><

I dont recall what it is, but theres a console command that makes time pass differently, you can even set time to pass in realtime.

Just a simple console command that already exists in game, pity i dont remember what it is ><

set timescale to #

set timescale to <number you want>

I personally use "set timescale to 6" which sets one hour real-time = six hours game time

EDIT: Oops between to the punchline as I was typing :)

**UPDATED!!

1. Make game world ground colour same as Fallout2 Tactics. ie. redish brown earth theme.

2. Make F3 time passage slower, I would say 2x slower than current game. (ts=x2 DONE!!) :biggrin:

NEW

4. Display In-Game Time on the main screen somewhere where it wont conflict with other texts.

5. Change font so that it is the same in F2 (smaller), I put in a request here:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=47

6. Night Ghols: mobs of wasteland roaming night ghouls that are directed by a Feral-ghoul, the ghoul mob frenzy at the player when the Feral-ghoul is injured or attacked. So it is wise to take out the 10 ghouls first!

**UPDATED!!

1. Make game world ground colour same as Fallout2 Tactics. i.e.. reddish brown earth theme.

2. Make F3 time passage slower, I would say 2x slower than current game. (DONE!! TS=x2) :biggrin:

*4. Display In-Game 'Time' on the main screen somewhere where it wont conflict with other texts. Also inventory 'Weight' display on screen with 'Time'.

5. Change font so that it is the same in F2 (smaller), I put in a request here:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=47

6. Night Ghols: mobs of wasteland roaming night ghouls that are directed by a Feral-ghoul, the ghoul mob frenzy at the player when the Feral-ghoul is injured or attacked. So it is wise to take out the 10 ghouls first! DONE!! :biggrin: See Night Ghouls in: Marts Mutant Mod - BETA: http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3211

*7. Allow Repairing of items on Trade Screen; your side.

*8. Trading Screen split to Item categories

9. Chinese Assault Rifle to be repaired with Assault Rifle.

10. Quick Exit (X key) after talking/trading with companions

11. More Bobby pins in game; like packets of 10 scattered about.

12. Ability to collect super mutant heads for wall displays or to put on spikes outside your unit/house.

13. Hotkey for companion Combat orders, or quick 'combat menu' to give orders through.

14. A flat in Rivet city with a view to the city with a deck & chair. Like an open plan Clearview window, for catching those post apocolypse sunsets from.

Archived