any Action MMORPGs with a stealth toggle?

DarthFalcon

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but Dungeons and Dragons Online (free to play) has some kind of stealth toggle. It's still active, and had a recent Steam release.

I'm posting a link to a gameplay video. Don't pay too much attention to his graphical settings, because the guy appears to be running the game on medium settings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZAD0MGpLf4

Edited by Rennn

I tried that before, it kept locking up and making my computer blue screen, might have been because I tried to play it while EQ2 was downloading though lol, or because I downloaded it from steam, starting to hate downloading MMOs on there. Like that MMO C9, tried three or four times to get it from steam, the UI buttons were always blank, so I could never create a character, had to get it from the actual C9 site. Will give it another go from the DDO site though.

I tried that before, it kept locking up and making my computer blue screen, might have been because I tried to play it while EQ2 was downloading though lol, or because I downloaded it from steam, starting to hate downloading MMOs on there. Like that MMO C9, tried three or four times to get it from steam, the UI buttons were always blank, so I could never create a character, had to get it from the actual C9 site. Will give it another go from the DDO site though.

Oh yeah, I forgot about DDO. Let me know how you like it DarthFalcon.

Huh... It never did that for me. I always downloaded from the DDO site though, never from Steam.