Random CTDs from entering cells to just walking in the middle of nowhere

YOLODUDEZ

So I have been playing around with mods for about 6 months now, the first time I ever went all in and had a lot of mods active (had around 200 plugins my current game has about 100 plugins) it worked perfectly and never crashed. since then I've tried to play a new load order a couple of times and never had the same stability I started to play again and I keep having random crashes.

I thought I fixed it so I went to a new game and it was more stable but while I was in Morthal it crashed when entering the Jarl's building as well as a cave nearby but then I entered again and it worked fine. Then I though it was autosaving when entering cells so I disabled that and it stopped crashing when entering new cells (I've only played about 25 minutes after disabling it though) but I had entered the cave and exited multiple times without a CTD so I think that was part of the problem, but while walking back to Morthal it crashed again and now I am here.

E:\Repos\skse64\EngineFixesSkyrim64\src\patches\miscpatches.cpp(125): [warning] Error occurred trying to open file: fopen_s(C:\Users\matth\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves\Quicksave0_D9B6BA54_0_416C65796E61_MovarthsLair01_000118_20210528023208_2_1.ess.tmp, r+b), errno 2

MorphCache::CacheFile - Failed to load meshes\clothes\farmclothes01\torsof.tri
MorphCache::CacheFile - Failed to load meshes\clothes\farmclothes01\shoesf.tri
MorphCache::CacheFile - Failed to load meshes\dlc01\clothes\vampire\vampirerobesf_alt.tri
MorphCache::CacheFile - Failed to load meshes\dlc01\clothes\vampire\vampirebootsf.tri
MorphCache::CacheFile - Failed to load meshes\clothes\wench\wenchoutfitf.tri
MorphCache::CacheFile - Failed to load meshes\clothes\wench\wenchoutfitbootsf.tri
this is all I had found but I have no clue what to look for or where. The top part is from a different log than the bottom ones, if I have to paste a certain log here please let me know.
(I don't think its the wench outfit or vampire robes as I spawned them in and nothing happened and they looked perfectly normal)
Any help would be much appreciated I just want to play how I used to without any crashes.

Are you using a new save game for the new modlist or are you using the old save? Many mods can't be safely uninstalled without leaving records behind. It's why I always tell people to complete their modlist and stick to it, not changing it until the playthrough is finished.

Are you using a new save game for the new modlist or are you using the old save? Many mods can't be safely uninstalled without leaving records behind. It's why I always tell people to complete their modlist and stick to it, not changing it until the playthrough is finished.

Yeah I ended up starting another new game and had the cell issue in raven rock mine, log file again had something to do with some type of clothing mesh. I went to vanilla and it worked fine went through all mods that effect any type of clothing mesh and it worked fine. I then activated my mods again and now the game wont even start to the main menu, Im stumped at this point.