[Relz] Freddy Every town has an Elm Street

Mark1130

Back in December on the Fallout 3 forum Mod section, I posted a topic looking for a modder who is willing to mod up a old school horror charecter, Freddy Krueger. I got a few replies but never seen it come to fruitation. I have waited a few months now figured its time to bring this request to the nexus forums.

The reason im asking is because in F3 when i aquired the DeathClaw Gauntlet, Goul Mask and Shady Hat it so reminded me of Freddy. In RL i'm also a HUGE Freddy fan and have always loved that villan.

Would be alot of fun to run threw the wastes in that red and green sweater, and retexed gauntlet and goul mask. I would SO LOVE to mod this upmyself and share it with all you, but Im still in basics learning the geck. I know there are so many FANTASTIC Modders present, that this prolly could get wipped up in a matter of days.

So how about it? Any old school horror fan modders out there willing to Mod up Freddy?? Lets bring the Nightmare to Fallout 3!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :thanks:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in December on the Fallout 3 forum Mod section, I posted a topic looking for a modder who is willing to mod up a old school horror charecter, Freddy Krueger. I got a few replies but never seen it come to fruitation. I have waited a few months now figured its time to bring this request to the nexus forums.

The reason im asking is because in F3 when i aquired the DeathClaw Gauntlet, Goul Mask and Shady Hat it so reminded me of Freddy. In RL i'm also a HUGE Freddy fan and have always loved that villan.

Would be alot of fun to run threw the wastes in that red and green sweater, and retexed gauntlet and goul mask. I would SO LOVE to mod this upmyself and share it with all you, but Im still in basics learning the geck. I know there are so many FANTASTIC Modders present, that this prolly could get wipped up in a matter of days.

So how about it? Any old school horror fan modders out there willing to Mod up Freddy?? Lets bring the Nightmare to Fallout 3!!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. :thanks:

If some one could make the texture/meshes I can throw them on a Companion Character (freddy suit-green and red striped logsleeve shirt collar ripped off, Burn the edges of the shady hat brim a little and make it darker, add the freddy skin to the goul mask and last {and probably hardest} the Freddy Glove- Ican do the rest from there :D ). hahaha FREDDY'S COMING FOR YOU!!!

I also may have the perfect place for him to be staged ;)

If some one could make the texture/meshes I can throw them on a Companion Character (freddy suit-green and red striped logsleeve shirt collar ripped off, Burn the edges of the shady hat brim a little and make it darker, add the freddy skin to the goul mask and last {and probably hardest} the Freddy Glove- Ican do the rest from there :D ). hahaha FREDDY'S COMING FOR YOU!!!

I also may have the perfect place for him to be staged ;)

God LOVE YA!!!

Any Texture modders willing to help???

Freddy Glove:

Scale down the Deathclaw gauntlet, Remove the medical brace, retex the fingers to blades removing the thumb blade, recolor the guntlet to a dirty brown, add the copper plating to back of the gauntlet hand. Just an idea. There are a few glove mods that could possibly be used (just be sure to get the authors permission and give credit where it's do!!!!!).

God LOVE YA!!!

Any Texture modders willing to help???

Freddy Glove:

Scale down the Deathclaw gauntlet, Remove the medical brace, retex the fingers to blades removing the thumb blade, recolor the guntlet to a dirty brown, add the copper plating to back of the gauntlet hand. Just an idea. There are a few glove mods that could possibly be used (just be sure to get the authors permission and give credit where it's do!!!!!).

Found some good pics that could be used for the Retexture/meshinfo;

Ghoul Mask-Freddy Face:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Riven_iii_1978/Freddy-Nightmare-1.jpg

Freddy's Shirt:

Male

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Riven_iii_1978/FreddyKruger.jpg

Female

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Riven_iii_1978/31908.jpg

The Glove:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Riven_iii_1978/FreddyMetalGloveLG-1.jpg

and

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Riven_iii_1978/norm-482f5f4675b9f-ANightmareonE-1.jpg

and this one is just HILARIOUS:

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n40/Riven_iii_1978/mr-rogers-freddy-kruger-my-neigh-1.jpg

I guess the most interesting thing to see is if i can find some sound files to go along with the dialogue...I have serious interest in this now. I Loved NMOES growing up, still get a bit squeamish when she is flying all around the room spraying blood everywhere :sick: That was the only part back when i was 6-7 watching these (very unsheltered) that bothered me other then that i was Freddy for 3 years straight for Halloween hehe, and then Jason 2 years after that..... Hmmm Jason as a companion ;) hmmm think we will wait to see how this one progresses

OH HELL YA!!! Nice pics! Riven thanks for backing me up and coming up with really good material. I really cant believe there isnt more intrested :ermm: in this than us 2.

I to Riven really want this to happen!!! All we can do right now is keep bumping this and hope we eventually attract a texture modder. :yes:

Nice pics! Riven thanks for backing me up and coming up with really good material. I really cant believe there isnt more intrested :ermm: in this than us 2.

I to Riven really want this to happen!!! All we can do right now is keep bumping this and hope we eventually attract a texture modder. :yes:

Haha not to mention that it would give me a new avenue for themed companions did the LoTR nod in my Viktrika Companion, Working on WoOz in my Meinhardt Raabe Companion, would love to start a whole slew of Movie Themed companions (i know they aren't canon with Fallout, seeing as who the movies came out after the parallels of the to universes (fallout and ours) split But i remember a time when Fallout gave nods to all sorts of movies and such hell just look at the crashed federation space shuttle in Fallout 2 and all the other little special dialogue and encounters in all of the fallout's of past

Well as chance would have it, I just did some digging and found all sorts of sound bytes that got the wheels turning. If we could find the right texture guy to speak up and say that he was going to attempt something (even if it looked crappy at first). I could really do a number with this guy. Not saying i have totally perfected the companion MOD, but i don't think i did too shabby a job on Vikki. I did find that there are people out there trying to get the team together to totally turn fallout into a terminator playground, so why not nod to one of the greatest Horror flicks of the 80's?

Haha not to mention that it would give me a new avenue for themed companions did the LoTR nod in my Viktrika Companion, Working on WoOz in my Meinhardt Raabe Companion, would love to start a whole slew of Movie Themed companions (i know they aren't canon with Fallout, seeing as who the movies came out after the parallels of the to universes (fallout and ours) split But i remember a time when Fallout gave nods to all sorts of movies and such hell just look at the crashed federation space shuttle in Fallout 2 and all the other little special dialogue and encounters in all of the fallout's of past

Riven, there is all kinds of non cannon Mods on Nexus for F3. F3 (as a whole) has become a playground for me as of late. F3 because of its engine and items, it gives an opitunity and freedom to create just about anything. F3 offers so much more if you can explore it with an open mind. I right now have over 100 mods installed and working flawlessly. You compare my version to the standard version (sorry hate the term "vanilla") it would be hard to believe they were the same game.

Adding Freddy is something I have been persuing for months. its why im learning the geck. Problem is im getting anxious. I dont have the patience to wait till Im ready to mod it myself lol.

Sorry Modderators, dont mean to turn this topic into a personal chat room. :wallbash:

Riven, Im looking into this deeply to. Funny part is, I thought finding a Modder like you was going to be the hard part. I thought finding a texture guy was going to be easy lol. Again thanks soooo much for wanting to bring this to fruitation.