[Relz] Freddy Every town has an Elm Street

Mark1130

Posted 2 pics of how Freddy looks right now to curb some of you guys appetite , that have messaged me at least wanting to know the progress, we still have a few minor tweaks and such i would like to take care of before even thinking about uploading him as a test version as it stands now he is his own Freddy Race (which i am hoping will be improved, cause mine is very crude indeed) has the outfit which also needs a little tweaking in the pip boy (the look is spot on IMO) as well as scaling the Death claw (Freddy's Glove) down in size a bit and getting rid of the medical brace(hopefully) as it stands now if i cant get the claw down, i think it is more so a minor problem seeing as how due to copyright infringement i don't want it EXACTLY like the one he uses in the movies (not sure if the CR laws apply but better safe then sorry). He has been tested and unless you are an EVIL character he WILL attack you on sight (the tester said as an evil char, with the help of another mod he had he was even able to bum a smoke off Freddy haha)right now we have him placed in a house in the Wilderness that you come across VERY early on in the game how ever as he stands right now he is twice as hard as a behemoth, so you WILL surely die from him at least once, which i feel instills the "Fear" aspect we are going for. He is not IMPOSSIBLE to defeat but just be prepared for one hell of a battle hehe as i said he is twice as deadly as the behemoth in hit points and matches in strength i would say. a few Ideas I am currently working on implementing, and if you know how PLEASE tell me, you will receive full credit in your part in this;

1) Need to find a way for once you defeat him in battle (he will be essential) once he comes back to consciousness, he is friendly toward the player and then can be recruited as a companion. (i am sure it would be written in a script somewhere)

2) When i was testing Freddy once i had lured Arkansas down to the house and inside where i killed him and then fought Freddy near the body and sure enough he picked up THE GUN!!! We cannot have our little Freddy walking around with a Gun now can we? anyone know how to fix this? (I think either a script or a setting on his weapon would be the mostly solution to this, if not we may have to figure a way to incorporate his claw in the race itself and adjust his stats accordingly) (i would really not like to do that if i can)

That is all i can think of right now but i am sure there is more, will post as they come to me

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone. We are aware of Freddy's last name being misspelled. We dont want to infringe on copyright laws. Freddy is very protected due to fan following and the remake that in the works. So we have to becareful. Freddy will also probably remain short sleeved as well. We want to bring you the closest thing possible to Freddy at the same time being respectful to the laws and owners.

Also remember the images are Freddy in design stage. There is alot still to be done with Freddy and the mod itself. Were aiming to make this a cool experince.

Please feel free to comment here . Emails are nice, but we wanna get some noise going.

You can see a couple images of Freddy here:

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3700

Please comment we are really curious to EVERYONE's thoughts and opinions.

Well this really isn't a request seeing as how we are the ones trying to get this accomplished, It started as a mere disscusion and blew up from there.

the topic title led me to believe that it was a request thats why i came on then when i read on i figured it a wasn't request... good luck on the mod! :thumbsup:

Last day before the scheduled release and i would really like to incorporate the ideas i listed earlier if anyone can help out

OK everyone here it is the companion part of the mode is now up and running http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3994, Please leave comments once you go through and find stuff that is conflicting, and such. Really want to know how you guys take him into your fallout world.

Just wanted to update everyone that we are currently working on beta of the Freddy mod. Hopefully hav it up soon.

We are still looking for help, with the Freddy glove. Please, if anyone can do this, please were begging at this point :confused: .

Were introducing some cool things in the beta so keep an eye out.

were even making changes with Jason....ch,ch,ch,ha,ha,ha

Anyway enjoy Alpha! :D

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3994

Freddy Mod Team

Just wanted to update everyone that we are currently working on beta of the Freddy mod. Hopefully hav it up soon.

We are still looking for help, with the Freddy glove. Please, if anyone can do this, please were begging at this point :confused: .

Were introducing some cool things in the beta so keep an eye out.

were even making changes with Jason....ch,ch,ch,ha,ha,ha

Anyway enjoy Alpha! :D

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3994

Freddy Mod Team

dont beg anyone Im working on the hand.... I all need is to know how to intergrate meshes to the game, so making the hand will be easy intergrating it to the game idk shizzy about that..... so if you learn a little about how to add textures and intergrate it the meshes to the game, then your problem is solve.....

so as a homework....... learn how to intergrate meshes and learn about nifskope.

I will take care of the hand, just give me until thrusday which is my dau off

I posted 5 new images all of Jason. He is our current version (a new version is already in the works), just to try and clue people in whats to come in the beta, and the final version of this mod.

Well keep ya posted with any new changes or relases.