[Relz] Freddy Every town has an Elm Street

Mark1130

I posted 5 new images all of Jason. He is our current version (a new version is already in the works), just to try and clue people in whats to come in the beta, and the final version of this mod.

Well keep ya posted with any new changes or relases.

Boss what the FLUCK are you talking about.....

anyways here are some pics to keep my bosses happy.....

there is a little problem tough.... you might want to check the forums.

this is just a little taste for you guys!!!!!!!!! DAMIT

EDIT: If you didnt like a little detail about it, just tell me and ill fix it.....

the problem is obviously that the texture does not show properly (shows as transparent) on the front side of the mask, NOW on the back it looks properly like the render I made on 3d's max.

if you now the solution please tell me, and stop wasting your time! ;)

so yeah i know how to mesh now damit......without reading or watching anything to help me.... its just like learning how to drive....... just jump on it and thats the bbest way to learn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i thought it would be Update time on the MOD as far as what is completed and what is in the works. As of right now we have figured a way to set the mask finished and full and playable for the Jason half of our Mod, and working on the glove to make it look more like freddy's glove and less like a deathclaw :D. Layout of the Cell is about half way through construction, and the storyline/Quest is getting pinged on. Thanx all for the comments and suggestions, Keep them coming.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/3994-1-1235257145.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
I've been watching this mod, looks great, I'm waiting to DL the beta though before I try it, since the beta looks really nice from the screens :) . I'm glad I'm not the only Freddy fan left in the world :D

I've been watching this mod, looks great, I'm waiting to DL the beta though before I try it, since the beta looks really nice from the screens :) . I'm glad I'm not the only Freddy fan left in the world :D

LOl, your not the only one hehe. I really hope you will LOVE this when done.

Soon....

Sons_of_Kyuss:

We are currently hard at work getting a better glove incoperated. It has been a VERY challenging thing. I cant say how detailed it will be in beta at this point, but expect something alot better than the DeathClaw gauntlet when beta is released.

Mark1130