[Relz] Freddy Every town has an Elm Street

Mark1130

I had an interesting idea thinking about this mod. Would it be possible, that every time you sleep in a bed in the game, theres a % chance to have a nightmare, where you are "transported" to some area in your mod, either 1428 elm street, or boiler room, something, and have to fight off Freddy and or his minions. You would need to kill everything, or find a hiding spot while sneaking, and wait a certain amount of time (for non-combat chars)

Once you complete a quest, (beating Freddy in the real world, at his house in the minefield, or something) the dreams stop.

Just a thought, dunno how hard that would be to script

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Update:

Mod is coming along. Just wanted to let people know, the mod is still on its way LOL. It has become a bigger project and Riven I believe is in the last stage of beta and finishing up final touches. Were hoping to have it up on Nexus within a week or 2 :D .

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

The beta should be released VERY SOON!! Were playtesting it now, and working out the kinks. HOPEFULLY it will be worth the LONG wait for any of you who have been waiting. Im testing it with Bethesda most recent patch as well to HOPEFULLY find any bugs it may cause.

Soon folks! Promise...

• 2 months later...
What's the status on this project? The full Hockey Mask is by far LONG over due on its own. It's starting to near 2 months since an update, I was starting to wonder if the project was still active.