A Decent Hair Mod for Men

DarkxRebelx

I'm a guy. I like to play male characters. Why? Because I don't want to feel pretty, I want to feel manly. So why is it that all the hair mods I've found force the pretty on me even though I'm not totally fabulous? So, my request is this: I want some hairstyles that look like they were done by the guys themselves, not some weird anime hairdresser. Give me something short and easy to fit under a helmet that's not completely shaved off.

i get what you mean all of them look like they ironed their hair and waxed the beep* out of it. i also want a manly hairstyle but i want it to look lore friendly a hairstyle that people would use in the middle ages like from assassins creed ezios hairstyle that is courtined hair with a small ponytail or connors too with a wolf tail instead (if thats how it is called). another thing is that i have never seen curly or wavy hair in skyrim nor oblivion

if i become a modder anytime soon that will be one of my to do list

If you get the male pack for Apachii Sky Hair there are lots of pretty hairstyles, but there are also male little faux-hawks and things that can reasonably be worn under a helmet. You just have to get through the flouncy flowy bits.

There is a major shortage of Male Hair sadly.... :( ...I use Apachii at the moment, but personally think only the 'Witcher' Hairstyle and the long 'Dreads' are good....most of the others look too modern and Metro for my taste....There are some messies that also look pretty good, I just don't like the way the happen to sit on my Dovah's head, that's the only issue I have with them...I would say Apachii is well worth checking out though, just flick past the Metro do's....but oh yes, we very much need more suitable Hair Styles for the male Dovahs, there's hardly any to speak of.

Same as Dannyliuss....if I can nailing Modding at some point, it's certainly something I would love to tackle....and Male Armors.

I do use Apachii, great mod by a talented author, just ain't my speed. The faux-hawks aren't really the look I'm going for but are semi-lore-friendly. The rest look like they belong on some male model somewhere who uses WAY too much product.

There is a major shortage of Male Hair sadly.... :( ...I use Apachii at the moment, but personally think only the 'Witcher' Hairstyle and the long 'Dreads' are good....most of the others look too modern and Metro for my taste....There are some messies that also look pretty good, I just don't like the way the happen to sit on my Dovah's head, that's the only issue I have with them...I would say Apachii is well worth checking out though, just flick past the Metro do's....but oh yes, we very much need more suitable Hair Styles for the male Dovahs, there's hardly any to speak of.

Same as Dannyliuss....if I can nailing Modding at some point, it's certainly something I would love to tackle....and Male Armors.

nice to see someone with similar ideas i was actually planing to download the apachii mod just because i liked the witcher hairstyle but idk i think id rather wait for a mod that i would like more besides i use the courtined hair from the vanilla hairstyles and i rather like it maybe ill post pics of my characters im actually rather surprised they havent use ezios hairstyle in any mod so far. i was planing on using that one but whatever. i also do plan on making male armors and also female armors that are actually ARMOR not steel plate bikinis lol

• 1 year later...