Just switched from Xbox to PC

KylarSpex

These are my specs... This is my first time buying a comp so I didn't really what to have.

Motherboard ASRock FM2A75 Pro4 -- 6x USB3.0, 1x eSATA-III 6Gb/s

1 x Power Supply 300 Watt - Standard

1 x Primary Hard Drive 64 GB SanDisk SSD - Single Drive

0 x Data Hard Drive None

1 x Optical Drive 24X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Drive - Black

0 x 2nd Optical Drive None

0 x Flash Media Reader / Writer None

0 x Meter Display None

1 x Sound Card 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard

1 x Network Card Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)

1 x Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium + Office Starter 2010 (Includes basic versions of Word and Excel) - 64-Bit

I'm still waiting for the darn thing to get here but I'm hoping for the end of this week.

Honesty I like all kinds of mods so I don't really have a certain type. Let me know if my specs are good enough... I really hope it is

Hehe I am so excited. I've alreadys spent countless on Oblivion and Skyrim on my 360.. I think my wife might actually divorce me for this one!

I wish I knew how to mod. I write a lot of novellas so I have a couple quest mods that would be awesome for this game

Awesome.. you will not regret it. When you compare a fully modded Skyrim game to a console version. Your going to ask yourself why the F you didn't build a PC sooner. And wait till you start seeing all the sales on Steam. Also when you start modding start off slow. There's a lot of trial and error if you don't know what your doing. Once you have your game just like you want it. It's a whole different game. Download NMM, BOSS, and Wrye Bash. By running BOSS and Wrye bash it will eliminate the hassle on figuring out what mods aren't working or are interfering with each other. Don't forget to read the mods instructions. Don't just go downloading and installing everything with NMM. Also once you got all the mods you want and the game working right. Try out some ENB's! Good luck and if you need any help feel free to message me.

The Unofficial Skyrim Patch and its DLC-specific siblings are must-have. They fix game-breaking bugs. USKP also swaps the ore types of two of the mines for reasons not all that good, but you want the bug fixes, so install this one, no question.

Any mod that converts dragon souls to perks will have you hunting dragons obsessively. If you count that a feature get one.

Lots of HD mods have already been mentioned, but if you want to go the other way there's Skyrim Project Optimization, a performance mod.

If you want to marry an NPC and wear your ring but not lose the item slot Ezuka's Wedding Rings is what you want. You can't enchant anything on the wedding ring finger slot -- you take what Mara gives you -- but it's more an RP mod than a cheat mod.

"Mining Flames" lets you mine with the "Flames" spell. As much as I hate cheats this is too cool to give up.

Those are all the mods I actually use. I've used others, stuff like "Remove Hood from Archmage Robe" and so forth, that I would use again if I needed to, but those are pretty self-explanatory. If you found yourself wanting to wear a helmet with your Archmage robe I don't need to tell you which mod lets you do that.

Haha you just got me all excited now. I'm prob gonna have to hook up my external and use it solely for the mods so I don't take up space on my comp. lol this game better work on the PC or I might end up chucking it out the window.