Morrigan Victoria Johnson not working

Xilliana

S I downloaded this great DA Origins redesign and you get to choose from alot of Morrigan versions,

I like one called victoria johnson alot but I cant seem to get it to show in the game !

Although I tried many times it doesnt work :(

please help !

I'm going to need a bit more in terms of details for what you've tried before I can help you.

In the Dragon Age Redesigned file folders, there's a Non Companions folder which includes the Dracomies True Textures file in the .exe file that comes with the images and the like. You will need to install the "Dracomies True Textures" required for the files to run, then you can access the Morrigan folder, use the DragonAge-Morrigan.exe and choose the Victoria Johnson version.

Hope this helps somewhat! If not, I'm happy to look into it for you.

Thanks, but I did all that and the mod works perfectly.

But my only problem is that I cant seem to get Morrrigan desired version to show up in my game, although I went to her file and did exactly as told, how to install her. but still it doesnt show up

That's really odd. Do you have any other hf_genfl_morrigan.mor files in your overrides folder? That would be where it was going wrong if it's not showing up in game.

In my experience, it's generally two files with the same name that cause issues like the one you seem to be having. To search for the conflicting file in your overrides folder, type in hf_genfl_morrigan.mor into the search feature (I'm guessing you're using Windows Vista or Windows 7?) The below screenshot should hopefully help you find whether you have one or two Morrigan files if you suspect it's a conflicting one.

Hope this helps! :)