Non-Functioning Mods

johntmurdock

Only a small portion of the mods I have installed with Nexus Mod Manager are active in game. I have Update Version 13 1.9.... I added the mods and then installed them all through the NMM client. Is there an extra step I missed? How come some of them are working and not all of them? For example I DLed a mod that makes all barrels searchable, as well as some modifications to various cities, as way to test if the mods where working, not all barrels are searchable, the cities seem to be the same. Any advice?

much thanks,

~NW

Update 13? There's no such thing, you know. Pirated or not? The latest, official patch is 1.9.32.0.8 as of Steam. Only legit copies of the game has support for mods.

If you are using a genuine copy, then all mods should work just fine, except where compatibility issues are present.

Edited by ZeroKing

Update 13, 1.9 is a pirated version. There's no such thing as update version 13, mate. The reason why some mods are working and others are not is either the OP did not install correctly or it's pirated. Simple.

Edited by ZeroKing