ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Drinking Game

GeneralGred

I use Realistic Needs and Diseases mod and one of its features many know is that when you drink you actually get drunk. Now I was thinking, there should be a Drinking Game, games like the first to pass out drunk loses. Now honestly I don't know why something like this hasn't happened already, I mean in a place like Skyrim you would think Bethsda would have made it, thats what nords do, drink and fight. So anyway I was thinking there should be multiple games that you can play at Inns with patrons or even followers. Things I thought of include:

-Muliple Drinking Games(I feel these games are kinda crappy but I was thinking of things the game can perform)

-First to pass out loses

-Footrace until someone falls down and loses

-Archery Challenge while drunk

-Place Waggers, maybe even be able to bet items

-Waking up in jail or random places after passing out (maybe keep it within or around current city or inn)

AHahh drinking games would be awesome or drinking quests
I remember playing LOTRO (lord of the rings online) and it had a quest challenging me to drink 6 beers in 1 minute,

at 50sec I was done, then they sent me to the nearest Inn, when I got there 6 more beers were waiting my lips.........

and after those 6 beers I was sent to another Inn and so on...

it was rely funny quest, because it was very hard to see where I was going with the super blurred screen and all x)