Espionage?

The Gunshark

Hi everyone,

I was considering a project to fit around Fallout 3's existing framework that we could all work on. What is everyone's thoughts on a game based around the road to World War III in 2021 (in our own timeline)? My thought was a dual story in which you play as a double agent, separated into primarily the Washington D.C. area and Eastern Europe based on whichever sex you select for your character.

There are a few things that would have to be changed in the base, however, such as the Pip-Boy exchanged for a modern PDA, and the addition of more NPCs.

What are your thoughts on this?

:thanks:

I agree with the idea, especially with the whole WWIII idea, although I would prefer it being set in the Fallout Universe..

Like if the Nazis made a comeback and decided to strike the U.S. after the bombs fell, when they were at their weakest. With things going on like giant zeppelin bombardments, and the Enclave and the Nazis fighting eachother!

The espionage idea would be awesome, but could probably be on the production level of a DLC. But it would be nice to put sneak to use, with shadow cover, rooftop jumping, and ziplines.. lots and lots of ziplines!

Archived