More (lore-friendly-ish) bard songs and tunes

Freso

As a formerly avid folk musician, I quite enjoy just sitting down on a chair by the fire and listen to the bard of the tavern perform. Or, well, in theory anyway. As it turns out, once they've performed two songs, two lutes tunes and a drum solo, they've pretty much gone through their repertoire. I've looked for mods that add to this, but I've only found replacers for the tavern background music or mods that add in more versions of the same songs.

I realise this is difficult, as it requires voice actors that can sing somewhat well, but there should be plenty of material to use in the public domain ("If I Was a Blackbird" comes to mind as a usable song, which could be made lore-friendly be changing its reference to "Donnybrook Fair" to something in Skyrim/Tamriel or something generic - I wouldn't mind digging up more usable songs and tunes and suggest how to rewrite them, if someone actually implements them).

If someone did already do this and I just managed to completely miss it - please point me in their direction!

Yeah, well, I was thinking something a little less all encompassing. Interesting NPCs is definitely an, well, interesting mod, but I'm not quite at the point where I want to play around with that just yet. :)