Wanting a mod to enhance immersion

ajgrim1988

Please note that I have no experience making or altering mods myself, although I would love to learn how.

My dilemma is simply this, I abuse opportunities. Most commonly through the console codes being so available. I use it for items, materials, skill/perk/stat alteration, and I want it to stop. But each time I try to stick it out I end up caving in and spawning something. Usually a bar or other material for crafting. Add to this I make excess use of fast travel and waiting mechanics to speed up gameplay.

What I want is a mod that disables fast travel, waiting, and most of all, console. Can this be done?

Expensive Console sounds like something you'd need then, hm? ;) Better Fast Travel allows for disabling fast travel AND adds more options to it (as in carriages and major customization in an MCM), you might want to check it out. If you're looking for something more simpler than the latter, perhaps this?

(Note: I've only ever used Better Fast Travel, and I strongly endorse that file, but I've never activated the No-Fast-Travel, so I cannot guarantee its functionality)

I get itchy fingers too whenever I'm doing something and getting impatient.. perhaps it's because I've played the game so many times that I feel I don't need to travel on foot anymore.. or do the companion quests I've done many times before.. so I cheat. I believe I built my entire Hearthfire Home within the hour, simply rattling out console commands for the materials.

My only suggestion there.. (which is a rather funny suggestion), is to pop the ` key out of your keyboard. Haha.